Coke United

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.2

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Coke United.

very easy and comfortable interview. the interviewer did more explaining the duties of the position than asking questions. the interviewer also walked me around after the interview and introduced me to staff before an offer had been made.

Interview Questions
    Was called and offered the position before I exited the parking lot. No negotiation in pay. There is a set amount.

Sales Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coke United in October 2014.

Paper application, call back for second interview, excel test, offer. It was a career fair held on location, and they were hiring for a new plant coming to Montgomery. I had to wait a while to get the interview, but it was worth the wait.

Interview Questions
    I had little experience, so there was no negotiation.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Coke United in January 2012.

went well. very talkitive. very demanding

Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Coke United in March 2011.

There were three members interviewing me, one member was a member of HR, the other 2 attendees were from department I would be working in. One was a supervisor in the department and the other was a manager over the department.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly interested in experience and longterm goals   View Answer
    what was offered was generous enough for me

Route Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coke United in January 2011.

Great interview with excellent news at the end

Interview Questions
    It could have been better in my expierience

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coke United in February 2010.

The Employment Manager was very kind, courteous, and professional. The interview consisted of a resume' review, behavioral questioning (given a situation where customer is upset or co-worker is confrontational or describe a stressful situation you faced...how would you handle that?), discussion of compensation and benefits, and explanation of hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were faced with an unhappy customer and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • Describe an unusually difficult or unique sales situation you encountered and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coke United in January 2010.

The process was really easy. I enjoyed my expericence. I highly recommened using their intern process. It will help you get a great job in the future. The staff help me find the ropes around business school.

Interview Questions
    • It was hard for me to get to New York .But other than that it was pretty easy to get to. Early morning hiring process and noon interviews.   Answer Question