Coke United Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coke United

Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Coke United in March 2011.

There were three members interviewing me, one member was a member of HR, the other 2 attendees were from department I would be working in. One was a supervisor in the department and the other was a manager over the department.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly interested in experience and longterm goals   View Answer
    what was offered was generous enough for me

Business Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Coke United in January 2010.

The process was really easy. I enjoyed my expericence. I highly recommened using their intern process. It will help you get a great job in the future. The staff help me find the ropes around business school.

Interview Questions
    • It was hard for me to get to New York .But other than that it was pretty easy to get to. Early morning hiring process and noon interviews.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Coke United in January 2012.

went well. very talkitive. very demanding

Route Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coke United in January 2011.

Great interview with excellent news at the end

Interview Questions
    It could have been better in my expierience

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Coke United in February 2010.

The Employment Manager was very kind, courteous, and professional. The interview consisted of a resume' review, behavioral questioning (given a situation where customer is upset or co-worker is confrontational or describe a stressful situation you faced...how would you handle that?), discussion of compensation and benefits, and explanation of hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were faced with an unhappy customer and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • Describe an unusually difficult or unique sales situation you encountered and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for Coke United? Contribute to the Community!