Cold Stone Creamery

Average Difficulty
48 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coconut Creek, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and a month later I got an email about Cold Stone auditions. I got there and there were about 70 people auditioning for 5-7 jobs. The audition was from 10-1 and was outside (during summer in Florida… eek!). I suggest you bring water unless you are certain the audition will be held inside. The audition consisted of three stages, a interview, singing a Cold Stone song, and then the group skit. The interview is when you stood up in front of everyone else auditioning, and the manager would ask you about 3 questions. Age, Why do you want to work for us, etc. Then, they employees handed out a paper with a few songs on it. You picked one, and they would call you up one by one to sing for them. Lastly, there was a group skit. You were put in a group with 15 minutes to come up with a skit/song for Cold Stone and then perform it in front of everyone. I don't know what they were looking for, but I guess its not fun, outgoing, and energetic.

Interview Question – What does the pursuit of happiness mean to you?   Answer Question

Cerritos, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online but they didn't get back to me for a while so I walked in store and they told me to apply online. Again. So I did and they called me back for a group interview about 1.5 weeks later. I stupidly showed up in pants and a t-shirt and majority of the other candidates were dressed in sharp business attire. There were about 21 of us all together, however, 2 people dropped out when they told us to sing a 15-20 second song. The audition wasn't personalized, they gave us a number and told us to say one interesting thing about ourselves and where we went to school. Then they put us into groups and we had to come up with a skit. They said they would call us in a week. I haven't received a call yet but it's been exactly a week today.

Interview Question – Name one interesting thing we wouldn't see just by looking at your application.   Answer Question

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in February 2014.

Interview Details – This Cold Stone Creamery was very stubborn in the hiring process. I applied online and called in to check if they had reviewed my application and said they didn't. I decided that I should apply in person since they were being so uncooperative.

Interview Question – Can you sing for us?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in September 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and then was called in to do a group interview. They had us sing (both together and solo), tell jokes, answer some random questions, we worked in groups at one point. It was pretty easy but there was 11 of us interviewing and they had 9 job openings, so the scales were really tipped in our favors.

Interview Question – What's your favorite Disney Princess?   View Answer

Onalaska, WI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online, got a call the next day from the manager, interviewed the day after that and was called in to start working that same week. The interview questions were way too easy. Anyone with knowledge of what a manager is looking for would have been able to B/S the questions so easy, otherwise all questions were pretty standard.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation as far as pay or anything else. Everything was pretty set into stone.

Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in April 2014.

Interview Details – i applied online and got a call from one of the owners to schedule an interview a day later. i went to the interview the next day. five days later i finally got a call back saying i was hired. i was so happy! i started working two days later.

Interview Question – What do you consider as stealing other than money?   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied online and interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – Was a group interview. Very easy. Pretty much hired on the spot.

Crew Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – Just explained process as if already hired.

Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in January 2010.

Interview Details – It varies by location but mine was terrible

Interview Question – Name a time you succeeded   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Willow Grove, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – The interview was a group interview with fellow applicants. I bought a resume that listed my current GPA and experience. The interview is not difficult since it is advertised as a great first job to have.

Interview Question – The questions were typical behavior questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cold Stone Creamery

Worked for Cold Stone Creamery? Contribute to the Community!