Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Scooper Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Applied online and was called a few weeks later to come in for a job interview. I was busy on the day they wanted to interview me so I thought I had lost the opportunity when I tried suggesting another date. A few weeks went by and they finally called me back saying they wanted to interview me the next week. The interview was short and I got hired on the spot. They were very friendly and laid back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cold Stone Creamery

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2011.

I applied online & within a day or 2 I was called back. The interview/"audition" was scheduled for 9a.m. When I arrived there were about 6 other people that showed up too & there were chairs lined up in front of the store. The manager was a young girl and she had us fill out an availability sheet as soon as we got there. Then that is when we all found out that the interview was actually an audition & they made us sing, dance or "bust a move", get in groups & sing, then asked to everyone in the group. Mine was"What was your biggest accomplishment?" After the audition was over they were going to call us back or email us if we got the job. I received neither.

Interview Questions