Cold Stone Creamery

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Ice Cream Scooper

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – Applied online and was called a few weeks later to come in for a job interview. I was busy on the day they wanted to interview me so I thought I had lost the opportunity when I tried suggesting another date. A few weeks went by and they finally called me back saying they wanted to interview me the next week. The interview was short and I got hired on the spot. They were very friendly and laid back.

Interview Question – There weren't any   Answer Question

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Ice Cream Scooper
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online & within a day or 2 I was called back. The interview/"audition" was scheduled for 9a.m. When I arrived there were about 6 other people that showed up too & there were chairs lined up in front of the store. The manager was a young girl and she had us fill out an availability sheet as soon as we got there. Then that is when we all found out that the interview was actually an audition & they made us sing, dance or "bust a move", get in groups & sing, then asked to everyone in the group. Mine was"What was your biggest accomplishment?" After the audition was over they were going to call us back or email us if we got the job. I received neither.

Interview Question – What was your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cold Stone Creamery

Worked for Cold Stone Creamery? Contribute to the Community!