Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Scooper Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.0

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

Easy. Fun questions and they had me sing. They wanted to make sure you were a team player and could work well in high volume store. They wanted you to have come tell open availability. Definitely looking for college students.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Cold Stone Creamery

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

They just really want to make sure you are friendly.Customer service is important ...they ask you a lot of questions about dealing with people. I feel like I could have been a bit more personable.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview

Applied online and was called a few weeks later to come in for a job interview. I was busy on the day they wanted to interview me so I thought I had lost the opportunity when I tried suggesting another date. A few weeks went by and they finally called me back saying they wanted to interview me the next week. The interview was short and I got hired on the spot. They were very friendly and laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Kansas City, MO) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online & within a day or 2 I was called back. The interview/"audition" was scheduled for 9a.m. When I arrived there were about 6 other people that showed up too & there were chairs lined up in front of the store. The manager was a young girl and she had us fill out an availability sheet as soon as we got there. Then that is when we all found out that the interview was actually an audition & they made us sing, dance or "bust a move", get in groups & sing, then asked to everyone in the group. Mine was"What was your biggest accomplishment?" After the audition was over they were going to call us back or email us if we got the job. I received neither.

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in February 2011.

Interview

The interview is a big group interview where they ask you questions all together as well as I had to do a dance move. Then we split in groups and made up a song. Most groups also made up a dance with their song. It's an odd interview mainly to see how energetic you are. Being loud is important and make yourself memorable

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2011.

Interview

pretty simple. just gotta share your prior work experience that is related to F&B or serving customers and tell how many days you can commit. you'll go to far east plaza where HQ is at to sign the contract upon acceptance of the job.