Cold Stone Creamery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Chula Vista, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in June 2013.

Interview Details – The Interview process wasn't really hard. the manager interviewed me and didn't even ask me questions. He just told me that I'm hired and I would start the following week. Very unprofessional and didn't really give me information on what to do my job. It was fun to work with my co-workers but they don't really teach you that well at all. Learn everything by yourself

Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in April 2014.

Interview Details – i applied online and got a call from one of the owners to schedule an interview a day later. i went to the interview the next day. five days later i finally got a call back saying i was hired. i was so happy! i started working two days later.

Interview Question – What do you consider as stealing other than money?   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied online and interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – Was a group interview. Very easy. Pretty much hired on the spot.

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Richmond, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in August 2011.

Interview Details – If you are a part time student, which most of their workers are, your best bet would be to apply in person or go to one of their group interview sessions. Applying online will most likely get you nowhere or you won't ever get a phone call back.

Interview Question – They will make you sing a song since they sing for tips.   View Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – As far as my interview, it was not normal. I just kind of walked in and got the job. Didn't really have an interview since they needed people, bad. So I lucked out. As far as while I was there under a different manager. He didn't know what he was doing and as long as you smiled and said you work well with people. You're a shoe in.

Crew Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – Just explained process as if already hired.

Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in January 2010.

Interview Details – It varies by location but mine was terrible

Interview Question – Name a time you succeeded   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Seal Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – I walked into the store and asked for an application because I never heard anything at the other locations I applied to online. The application was very straightforward. Asked for previous experience, references, and some basic math questions (add, subtract, etc...). I called a day or so after I applied and was scheduled for an interview. It was very straightforward and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Question – My interview was very straightforward and fast, but most cold stone employees are hired through a group interview process and you have to display a talent on the spot in front of everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase

Crew Leader Interview

Crew Leader

Interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery

Interview Details – Group intervieW. Sing songs and dance, be enthusiastic as possible

Interview Question – what is your favorite ice cream flavor   Answer Question

Willow Grove, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Interview Details – The interview was a group interview with fellow applicants. I bought a resume that listed my current GPA and experience. The interview is not difficult since it is advertised as a great first job to have.

Interview Question – The questions were typical behavior questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No