Cold Stone Creamery

1.9

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leominster, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leominster, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2014.

Applied online and got a call back 5 hours later. An interview was scheduled the next day. The interview was basically a getting to know you type. Manager also went over the training process and the training begins at $5.25. After orientation you are at $8.00 and then you can work your way up to $11.00 as the manager.

Interview Questions
    • Would you travel to 2 stores when they need help? One store is in Leominster and the other in Southbourough?   Answer Question

Personal reasons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2014.

I applied online but they didn't get back to me for a while so I walked in store and they told me to apply online. Again. So I did and they called me back for a group interview about 1.5 weeks later. I stupidly showed up in pants and a t-shirt and majority of the other candidates were dressed in sharp business attire. There were about 21 of us all together, however, 2 people dropped out when they told us to sing a 15-20 second song. The audition wasn't personalized, they gave us a number and told us to say one interesting thing about ourselves and where we went to school. Then they put us into groups and we had to come up with a skit. They said they would call us in a week. I haven't received a call yet but it's been exactly a week today.

Interview Questions
    • Name one interesting thing we wouldn't see just by looking at your application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2014.

I applied online and a month later I got an email about Cold Stone auditions. I got there and there were about 70 people auditioning for 5-7 jobs. The audition was from 10-1 and was outside (during summer in Florida… eek!). I suggest you bring water unless you are certain the audition will be held inside. The audition consisted of three stages, a interview, singing a Cold Stone song, and then the group skit. The interview is when you stood up in front of everyone else auditioning, and the manager would ask you about 3 questions. Age, Why do you want to work for us, etc. Then, they employees handed out a paper with a few songs on it. You picked one, and they would call you up one by one to sing for them. Lastly, there was a group skit. You were put in a group with 15 minutes to come up with a skit/song for Cold Stone and then perform it in front of everyone. I don't know what they were looking for, but I guess its not fun, outgoing, and energetic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2014.

After applying online, I was told to come in for an interview 4 days later. I was interviewed individually and it went by pretty quickly. The questions that were asked were pretty basic and straight forward like...(Are you good with people? Do you think you could manage customers? etc.) Their main focus was that more people were needed to work on weekend nights which I was fine with doing. To wrap it all up, I was given the information for the online training program and test if which I got an 80 or higher on, I would be contacted for physical training. Although I completed the test, I have yet to get a notice from the manager about the next step.

Ice Cream Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Applied online and got called a month later. I was on vacation and the manager was very nice to wait to set a date for a interview until i came back. Basic interview questions. The manager told me more about her then asked me questions.

Interview Questions

very low pay ($7.25) and no benefits (no free ice cream). I think it was just this location though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Onalaska, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Onalaska, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in May 2014.

I applied online, got a call the next day from the manager, interviewed the day after that and was called in to start working that same week. The interview questions were way too easy. Anyone with knowledge of what a manager is looking for would have been able to B/S the questions so easy, otherwise all questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation as far as pay or anything else. Everything was pretty set into stone.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Was a group interview. Very easy. Pretty much hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in April 2014.

i applied online and got a call from one of the owners to schedule an interview a day later. i went to the interview the next day. five days later i finally got a call back saying i was hired. i was so happy! i started working two days later.

Shift Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

As far as my interview, it was not normal. I just kind of walked in and got the job. Didn't really have an interview since they needed people, bad. So I lucked out. As far as while I was there under a different manager. He didn't know what he was doing and as long as you smiled and said you work well with people. You're a shoe in.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Just explained process as if already hired.