Cold Stone Creamery

Updated Dec 12, 2014

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in July 2014.

After applying online, I was told to come in for an interview 4 days later. I was interviewed individually and it went by pretty quickly. The questions that were asked were pretty basic and straight forward like...(Are you good with people? Do you think you could manage customers? etc.) Their main focus was that more people were needed to work on weekend nights which I was fine with doing. To wrap it all up, I was given the information for the online training program and test if which I got an 80 or higher on, I would be contacted for physical training. Although I completed the test, I have yet to get a notice from the manager about the next step.

Ice Cream Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Applied online and got called a month later. I was on vacation and the manager was very nice to wait to set a date for a interview until i came back. Basic interview questions. The manager told me more about her then asked me questions.

Interview Questions

very low pay ($7.25) and no benefits (no free ice cream). I think it was just this location though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Onalaska, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Onalaska, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in May 2014.

I applied online, got a call the next day from the manager, interviewed the day after that and was called in to start working that same week. The interview questions were way too easy. Anyone with knowledge of what a manager is looking for would have been able to B/S the questions so easy, otherwise all questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiation as far as pay or anything else. Everything was pretty set into stone.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Was a group interview. Very easy. Pretty much hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in April 2014.

i applied online and got a call from one of the owners to schedule an interview a day later. i went to the interview the next day. five days later i finally got a call back saying i was hired. i was so happy! i started working two days later.

Shift Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

As far as my interview, it was not normal. I just kind of walked in and got the job. Didn't really have an interview since they needed people, bad. So I lucked out. As far as while I was there under a different manager. He didn't know what he was doing and as long as you smiled and said you work well with people. You're a shoe in.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

Just explained process as if already hired.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cold Stone Creamery.

I walked into the store and asked for an application because I never heard anything at the other locations I applied to online. The application was very straightforward. Asked for previous experience, references, and some basic math questions (add, subtract, etc...). I called a day or so after I applied and was scheduled for an interview. It was very straightforward and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • My interview was very straightforward and fast, but most cold stone employees are hired through a group interview process and you have to display a talent on the spot in front of everyone.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery in February 2014.

This Cold Stone Creamery was very stubborn in the hiring process. I applied online and called in to check if they had reviewed my application and said they didn't. I decided that I should apply in person since they were being so uncooperative.

Crew Leader Interview

Group intervieW. Sing songs and dance, be enthusiastic as possible