Coldwater Creek

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.3

Web Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coldwater Creek.

Talked with hiring Manager & 3 other department heads prior to getting a decision. Each discussion was more of a personality check to make sure you would fit in rather than a pure test of your skills.

Interview Questions
    • It was a logic test question which looked not so much as your answer but the methodology used to reach your answer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coldwater Creek.

Both the manager and assistant manager were concise as to what the position entailed and were hands on with the training. The management team were always willing to show better ways and more efficient ways to get things completed with visuals and keeping the store in perfect running order.

none

Visual Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Coldwater Creek.

interviewed with Store Manager, Visual Manager and District Manager. Store Manager called after 11pm to set up interview. Visual Manager looked at my portfolio and District Manager spent 3 hours interviewing me.

Second Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Coldwater Creek.

I applied online for a new store opening in Modesto. I then received a phone call a few days later to interview with the store manager. I interviewed with the Store Manager then was called to go to Stockton to interview with the District Manager. A few days later I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions
    I was told that with my background experience that I was being offered more than usually pay

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coldwater Creek in June 2014.

Very easy and fast. Spoke with the store manager and interview over the phone with the district manager. It took about two weeks for all of the paper work to go through.

Interview Questions
    A higher salary, I just asked for it.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandpoint, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandpoint, ID

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coldwater Creek.

Interview process was enjoyable and professional. Attire was casual. I was interviewed by 4 different people, which was fine, but when 4 people interview you and ask nearly identical questions, by the last session, I was getting discouraged about their organizational and communication skills. Ultimately I was hired - but had no idea who made the final choice....

Interview Questions
    • "Explain an instance when you did your best but failed".   View Answer
    Simple: Formal typed offer. Accepted first offer, as it was generous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coldwater Creek.

Took two days to call me for an interview. The manager was so friendly and informative about the salary and benefits right away. I went in for the interview and the District Manager and the Store manager were there. Mostly the questions were about your prior managing experience. They made the interview so comfortable and they were very easy to talk to. The District Manager and Store Manager are great. They do not micromanage and treat you like an adult.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

At the time the interview process was with the Store Manager and then with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • The Company is closing so this information is no longer relevant   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coldwater Creek.

I had 2 interviews. One with Store Manager and one with the District Sales Manager. The Store Manager interview was more casual then the interview with the District Sales Manager. I was called on a Thursday and interview was the next day. Casual atmosphere asked questions on experience and "when" questions.

Interview Questions
    • All were average interview questions. She did have me pick out an outfit and try to sell it to her.   Answer Question
    not able to negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

I applied online – interviewed at Coldwater Creek in January 2014.

I had two interviews for Assistant Manager, one with the store mgr and one with DM. I thought they were detailed with both questions and company information. They seemed genially concerned with both professional and personal experience and personal.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what do I need from them (if hired) to succeed?   Answer Question