Coldwell Banker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

1.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coldwell Banker (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got called for an interview hours after applying. The following day I had an interview which I thought went well. I was given a off-site entry exam that I never had the fair opportunity to turn in on the very same day of the interview..enough said.

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coldwell Banker (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

Submitted resume online, rec'd phone call from HR to set up interview time. Interview was basic questions and job description. Was offered the job next day. Was able to ask all the necessary questions that I had for them. Short interview but not like they were rushing. I got the feeling they were going to hire me just from my résumé.

Interview Questions

• Asked the generic questions and tell me about your background. Total interview time about 20 minutes.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coldwell Banker (Orland Park, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Called in for an interview with the office manager and the main administrative assistant. Sat down with the two of them in the conference room for about a 15 minute meeting. Casual, low-key. I met with them on casual Friday. Felt a little awkward in my suit with the staff in their CB sweatshirts :)

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

1. Phone Interview 2. Face to Face interview 3. Final around interview It's hit and miss. The job is marketing and administrative combined, but they prefer someone with a lot of real estate and marketing experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. I seemed to of hit it off really well with the branch manager as the interview was done mainly over lunch, although we did have an initial meeting at her office prior. We discussed my background and why I wanted to pursue a career in real estate.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coldwell Banker (Fort Myers, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Just asked how I would fit with this company and my goals for real estate. The interview process was very easy. I felt like I would be a good fit so was happy to join the company. There wasn't really anything that would change my mind.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

The initial communication was that I would handle general customer service and inquiries around the office. Arriving at the interview I received a large book and sales pitch to literally become a sales rep aka realestate agent. He claimed the service job wasn't open any longer. When asked why I wasn't notified of it he stated he thought he reached out. Nice guy but lack of communication and level of dishonesty concerned me

Interview Questions

Offered a job that would cost $4k of my own money to start.

Salesperson Interview

Interview

Just asked if you want to be full time or not, only want full time people. They asked what sales experience you have. They asked why you want to go into real estate. They wanted to know what you are looking for in a real estate company.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Interview

Interview was personable and low pressure. I learned a lot about the company and the level of professionalism and ethics expected from me. Very refreshing for a real estate company.

Interview Questions

• What don't you want in the company that you work for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a few compensation options to choose from.

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coldwell Banker in October 2014.

Interview

Broker in charge was extremely professional and the interview was not at all just a sales pitch for Coldwell Banker. First I had to send my resume and then I was asked for an interview. Lots of questions about previous jobs and how I handled difficult times during my career.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe a time in my career where I made a mistake and how I handled it.   Answer Question