Coldwell Banker Real Estate Broker Interview Questions

2.0

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coldwell Banker in October 2014.

Interview

Broker in charge was extremely professional and the interview was not at all just a sales pitch for Coldwell Banker. First I had to send my resume and then I was asked for an interview. Lots of questions about previous jobs and how I handled difficult times during my career.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe a time in my career where I made a mistake and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coldwell Banker

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coldwell Banker in September 2013.

Interview

need a washington brokers license. Managing broker discussed the costs for fees and services to join the local MLS. Also reviewed the benefits of Coldwell Bankers training, advertising and marketing materials available to new agents.

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coldwell Banker in January 2008.

Interview

Looking for competitive people who are also personable and willing to do research on the market.