Cole Haan

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Allen, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cole Haan in October 2011.

Interview Details – interviewing was easy and was a one on one interview. I was hired on the spot and negotiated pay and available hours. once hired I starting working the next week. the hiring prosses was very fast and handeld efficiently

Interview Question – How would you deal with an angry customer ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ......

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview Details – I had an interview but it seemed like it was just a courtesy or for show. The HR person who interviewed me when I went to corporate didn't seem interested in me or helping my career. they had their nose in the air like I should stay at retail but that is not reflective of everyone else or the company.

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cole Haan in April 2010.

Interview Details – They wanted to know all about your sales experience. Asked you to respond to a few in store scenarios. Also asked about your product knowledge. It was a pretty easy interview.

Interview Question – Could I get used to commission sales work and meet my quotas? This was my first commission based position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation about the commission rate. It was a standard rate.

Phila, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview Details – The whole interview process was pretty simple. I applied online and get a call a week later and set-up an interview. The questions were pretty simple. They do look at how your dress so dress up, show your style but nothing over the top.

Interview Question – Why did you apply at Cole Haan   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview Details – I was recruited by Cole Haan. I was not familiar with the company at that time. My first phone interview lasted over an hour and focused on my customer service skills and on how I manage people. At that time an in person interview with the District Manager was scheduled. The interview with the District Manager went well. The focus was again on customer service and management style but loss prevention was added. I had 3 more phone interviews with the area manager, HR, and the head of store operations.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions that were hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered via phone after business hours so it was theoretical. "If I was to offer you a position at this rate of pay starting on this date would you accept?" I said yes and we agreed to meet with an official letter 2 days later. I was offered what I was asking for so I didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Freelancer Interview

Freelancer
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Cole Haan in October 2013.

Interview Details – One interview with two designers, one was the manager. They were both very professional, had good questions, and followed up with me as they said they would.

Interview Question – What category did I prefer working with the most? Dangerous question, because, they are hoping you'll say what they need the most.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Went through an agency, so they probably paid twice as much as I got from the agency..oh well, but it was great to work with them, even at a reduced rate.

Very Easy Interview

Tannersville, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Cole Haan in October 2011.

Interview Details – i was hired before the new company took over, it does take a while to get hired because of the 2 week criminal background check

Interview Question – i didnt have any diffcult or uneexpected questions, but i know the main one they will ask is something along the lines of how comitted are you to fashion, blah,blah, blah   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview Details – phone call for face to face interview if they like you they may call the same day

Interview Question – You have to try to sell something to them.. very easy   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cole Haan in December 2013.

Interview Details – Open house.Basic interview questions

Part Time Interview

Part Time

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview Details – I called and she gave me a hold FOREVER. Then, I tried to get more information about the job and she brushed me off. The whole thing was very messy, unorganized, and cold.

Interview Question – No real questions asked or answered.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cole Haan

Worked for Cole Haan? Contribute to the Community!