Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cole Taylor Bank
- Accounting (1)
- Assistant Vice President Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Mortgage Customer Service Representative (1)
- Project Internship (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank.
I was referred to the HR of Cole Taylor Bank about an opening. I expressed my interests in that project internship and set up a phone interview with the HR. After that, I was invited to meet with the manager of that program. It was a one-on-one interview, had very nice conversation with the manager. After that, I got a phone call about meeting with the director. One-on-one interview as well. Both interviews were very conversational, couple behavior questions. People in that company are very friendly. After the second interview, the director said that they would like to have me on board.
- No very specific tech questions. Went over my resume, and had couple behavior questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank (Ann Arbor, MI) in December 2012.
Applied online and then was called for a phone interview. Then I interviewed in person 1 time and got the job a week later. The hiring process was quick and smooth.
- None. The interview was straight-forward and not intimidating. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank in August 2009.
Quite rigorous. Phone interview with HR rep. Then in-office inteview with HR rep, hiring manager, and manager of hiring manager. Finally, in-office interview with CFO, hiring manager, and manager of hiring manager. HR rep was friendly, discerning and quite knowledgeable. Was impressed with the professionalism of the process. I felt as though they were truly interested in doing everything posible to find the best fit.
- Describe the fund tranfer pricing process as you understand it. Answer Question
Didn't attempt to negotiate.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank in August 2009.
Phone interview with HR recruiter, followed by interview with hiring manager, then finally by peer interview.
- Tell me about a situation in which you had to persuade your superior to follow your conclusion rather than theirs. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review