Cole Taylor Bank Interview Questions

2.5

Mortgage Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank in December 2012.

Applied online and then was called for a phone interview. Then I interviewed in person 1 time and got the job a week later. The hiring process was quick and smooth.

Interview Questions
    • None. The interview was straight-forward and not intimidating.   Answer Question

Project Internship Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank.

I was referred to the HR of Cole Taylor Bank about an opening. I expressed my interests in that project internship and set up a phone interview with the HR. After that, I was invited to meet with the manager of that program. It was a one-on-one interview, had very nice conversation with the manager. After that, I got a phone call about meeting with the director. One-on-one interview as well. Both interviews were very conversational, couple behavior questions. People in that company are very friendly. After the second interview, the director said that they would like to have me on board.

Interview Questions
    • No very specific tech questions. Went over my resume, and had couple behavior questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank in August 2009.

Phone interview with HR recruiter, followed by interview with hiring manager, then finally by peer interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in which you had to persuade your superior to follow your conclusion rather than theirs.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Senior Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cole Taylor Bank in August 2009.

Quite rigorous. Phone interview with HR rep. Then in-office inteview with HR rep, hiring manager, and manager of hiring manager. Finally, in-office interview with CFO, hiring manager, and manager of hiring manager. HR rep was friendly, discerning and quite knowledgeable. Was impressed with the professionalism of the process. I felt as though they were truly interested in doing everything posible to find the best fit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the fund tranfer pricing process as you understand it.   Answer Question
    Didn't attempt to negotiate.

Worked for Cole Taylor Bank? Contribute to the Community!