Coleman Research Research Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview took a few weeks. After submitting my application I was directed to record a video interview which was interesting and a little awkward because I have never completed one before. After the video I had two phone interviews before coming into the Raleigh office for an in-person interview. Everyone I spoke with was pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coleman Research

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next week asking me to complete an online interview. It wasn't a Skype interview; instead I had to record a 60 second video answer to a few questions online. They were pretty standard questions about non-technical stuff and I was allowed to re-record as many times as I wanted. The next day I got another email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for an hour and was a pretty good dialogue. I learned a lot about Coleman and the nature of the job. I did a resume walk through and said how I would work through an example work situation. I think they were most interested in my foreign language skills and were hoping I would be able to make calls in German, which I can't yet. Sounds like they're expanding in Raleigh and have some good opportunities. I received an email the next week telling me that I was not going to be asked in for an in person interview.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services website. I got an email two weeks later requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral. Talk me through your resume, what is your biggest strength, etc... Then they asked me "If you had to find out information about the new iPhone without talking to Apple, who would you talk to?"

Interview Questions

• If you had to find out information about the new iPhone without talking to Apple, who would you talk to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Two in person interviews, one on campus, other on-site. The first interview was mostly behavioral with a brief, easy case, which I walked through with the interviewer. The Second interview consisted of a site visit, with three rounds of interviews, one walkthrough, but all incorporated behavioral elements. The interview process took about three hours total on-site, back-to-back-to-back interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

I accepted a position with one of their foreign affiliate offices and the interview / review process was internal. It was straightforward and involved me demonstrating why I thought I could add value to the company's office overseas. Was an amazing opportunity with an excellent company and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks CRG!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a fit to help our overseas affiliate office   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be sure to make your expectations known, but also to weigh what you think you should receive with the benefits of the potential experience working overseas.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Applied online - got schedule for an interview. Interview was 3 rounds of interviews each approximately 1 hour long. Behavioral questions were very simple - case questions are very simple as well. Know the business model before entering the interview - they determine their decision in large part based on that first question

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Coleman Research.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coleman Research in June 2015.

Interview

It was a Skype interview - the 1st stage of the interview process. I was asked what I know about the company & how I understand the role, then basic questions regarding my previous experience & studies. The interviewer was very nice & supporting.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coleman Research (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a phone and in-person interview. They usually email within a few days for a phone interview. In-person may take longer (about 2 weeks). Phone interview is for 30 mins with a regional manager, having typical questions. In-person interview is with 2-3 associates, as well as the regional manager. Starts with the manager questioning for about 20 mins, then the associates come one after the other, giving cases and asking how you would respond to them.

Interview Questions

• If a client wants to invest in the automobile industry in China, which experts (apart from current employees within the companies there) can he consult?   Answer Question