Coleman Research Research Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014
2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coleman Research.

I applied online and received an email the next week asking me to complete an online interview. It wasn't a Skype interview; instead I had to record a 60 second video answer to a few questions online. They were pretty standard questions about non-technical stuff and I was allowed to re-record as many times as I wanted. The next day I got another email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for an hour and was a pretty good dialogue. I learned a lot about Coleman and the nature of the job. I did a resume walk through and said how I would work through an example work situation. I think they were most interested in my foreign language skills and were hoping I would be able to make calls in German, which I can't yet. Sounds like they're expanding in Raleigh and have some good opportunities. I received an email the next week telling me that I was not going to be asked in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coleman Research

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coleman Research in February 2010.

I accepted a position with one of their foreign affiliate offices and the interview / review process was internal. It was straightforward and involved me demonstrating why I thought I could add value to the company's office overseas. Was an amazing opportunity with an excellent company and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks CRG!

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a fit to help our overseas affiliate office   View Answer
    Be sure to make your expectations known, but also to weigh what you think you should receive with the benefits of the potential experience working overseas.

Worked for Coleman Research? Contribute to the Community!