Coleman Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coleman Research in February 2010.

Interview Details – I accepted a position with one of their foreign affiliate offices and the interview / review process was internal. It was straightforward and involved me demonstrating why I thought I could add value to the company's office overseas. Was an amazing opportunity with an excellent company and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks CRG!

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a fit to help our overseas affiliate office   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be sure to make your expectations known, but also to weigh what you think you should receive with the benefits of the potential experience working overseas.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Coleman Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coleman Research Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coleman Research employees and interview candidates.