Coleman Research Research Associate Interview Questions

2.6

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person process. Met with various project managers/one other research associate who explained what the process was like going forward. All very easy and normal questions that didn't require much preparation -- behavioral and ethical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coleman Research

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coleman Research.

Interview

Applied online and in about 2 weeks got an email saying I was selected for an online interview. Interview was on the computer and was just me recording answers to questions could redo the video before submitting it. Questions were easy behavioral questions mostly and I never heard back from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY).

Interview

First the HR Manager screened me over the phone. At the time I was distraught because it had been a month since I was last employed. After passing the phone interview, I was invited in to meet with 2 Research Managers, the Research Director and the Director of Account Management. Within a week, I had an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have negotiated a higher salary given prior experience, but did not at the time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of just going over resume and explaining interest in the company. The in office interview consisted of interviews with multiple senior members of the company. One person walked me through the process of what they do at Coleman research group, asking questions as they explained the process. The others mainly asked about previous experience and interest in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I received a request for a phone interview, which lasted about 20 minutes. I spoke about my background briefly, while my interviewer spoke about Coleman for the majority of the time. Seemed very important that I knew exactly what they do...apparently many do not when they interview. Then I was called in for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by 3 different managers from different subject verticals for about 10-15 minutes each. Overall, not a bad interview. I thought all 3 went well. The next week, I got the request to reach out to my references and then I got the offer the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coleman Research (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

they look for candidates who can think on their feet and stay calm when faced with an unknown situation. some sales experience is helpful as a job requires heavy use of phone conversations.

Interview Questions

• how would you go about identifying who makes buying decisions at a retailer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very little negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coleman Research in June 2012.

Interview

easy phone interview, asked to come in for 1:1 interview. relaxed manager who was polite and understanding.

Interview Questions

i declined because i saw no career future in this position.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coleman Research (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2011.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 face-to-face interview with the Managing Director and Team Manager.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult. If you want this job, try to build a convincing case of your past experience in client-facing/sales-related roles.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coleman Research (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

At the first interview they tell you about the position first and then pretty much just want to know how your past experience relates to the position. I wouldn't say that it's a very challenging interview but from the other reviews it seems like the work is not really challenging neither, more of a fancy telecommunications and headhunting job. The job description on their website is somewhat deceiving, making it look like a proper research position but at the interview they are honest about what the nature of the job is like.

Interview Questions

• Asked only a few questions: What do you understand this position to be? What is an expert network? How does your past work experience relate to this position?   Answer Question