Colfax

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colfax

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Colfax.

The service manager was clearly disappointed in my lack of Navy experience. It sounds like they are trying to only hire vets. This is fine, but they're limiting their talent. The description makes it sound like I'd be a really good fit but I guess I don't know. The service manager was very informal and cursed a lot. It was not like most interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Literally nothing, service manager would rather talk about the Navy than any experience or skills I had. He was talking about how long it would take me to catch up because I was not Navy. I've worked with Navy vets. I don't think they actually receive any training. This service manager would not move past this.   Answer Question

The offer wasn't even considerable. In an industry offering 20 25 and hour, they offered 15.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Colfax in September 2008.

The interview was very disorganized. the head of engineering kept leaving the interview for other meetings. I was treated rudely and ignored throughout lunch. Difficult to get follow up. I was told via email I was a contender for the job, when I followed up again 2 months later I was told I was not a good fit. No explanation, no rejection email or letter. The HR manager and head of engineering were very unprofessional.