Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Had a HR telephone call which went for about 45 minutes. It was very conversational and I really enjoyed it. Opened with the classic 'Tell me about yourself' and then went into various aspects of the role. I asked questions about a few people I knew who worked there (and that she knew) and what opportunities are available.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewed focused a bit more on 'big data' analytics than I originally expected. It's a core focus on my MBA and my summer internship before hand so was able to work through this.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in April 2009.

Heard about the interview from a headhunter and submitted my resume for consideration. I had a phone interview with an HR rep. It was a standard behavioral interview (i.e. Tell me a time when type of questions.) I was invited to HQ in NYC soon after. There were 8 candidates for 3 openings on various teams. Every candidate interviewed with 3 Marketers and 1 HR rep. My overall experience was great. All of the interviewers were very nice and the questions were straightforward. The best advice I can give to a potential interviewee is to remember to answer the interview questions in the standard STAR format.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a brand that does not compete in your current category that is not doing performing well and why?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in April 2012.

3 interviews:
    - HR Step, where you describe your experiences
    - Manager step, basic interview with question aboutyourself and your experience
    - Practical test, case study about a product launch + Figure Analysis

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was about the analytical cas study about segmentation of the target.   Answer Question