Colgate-Palmolive Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in May 2011.

HR person called and set up for the phone interview. She gave me possible date and time for me to choose. After three days later, I had and interview. It took me about 30 min.
Not a super friendly person but somewhat professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in April 2009.

The interview process at Colgate begins with a phone screen with an HR Manager. It is fairly straight forward regarding phone screens. Typical walk through your resume, highlight key achievements, discuss why you are interested in Colgate.

The in-person interview is based on typical behavioral interview questions...tell me about a time when you...(fill in the blank based on core competencies required for the job). Key highlight is (as it was explained) the interviewers use a standardized interview booklet. Your goal is to get the most points based on your responses. This is accomplished by providing details about what you did and why you did what you did and what was accomplished. Pretty straight forward.

Everyone at Colgate was VERY nice and didn't come across as trying to trip you up. They really seemed interested in understanding your experience and how well you would fit in Colgate.

Key point - make sure you know why you want to work at Colgate. Location in NYC is not a good response. Globalization, innovation, culture - are better. Make sure you do your ground work regarding Colgate. People are nice but it isn't a slide interview.

Interview Questions