Customer Development Interview

Interview

Applied via on campus recruiting. Accepted via on campus recruiting. Single behavioral interview followed by a phone call signifying my offer. Also met interviewers at my school' career fair one month prior and attended their information session.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you worked in a team to accomplish a goal"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Customer Development Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in November 2011.

Interview

My situation was a little bit different than most, I was able to stumble across colgate-palmolive at an Career Fair and landed an interview for the next day. During the interview they presented a lot of situational questions (i.e. tell me about a time you faced a struggle in your professional life. How did you overcome this obstacle?) But other than that they just really want to get a feel for your personality and make sure that it fits in with the culture they have at Colgate-Palmolive. It's really important to have a lot of diverse experiences to talk about during the interview and engage them. Good luck to everyone, I hope this was helpful!

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to face a personal obstacle in your life. How did you over come this obstacle?   Answer Question
    • Most prevalent strength and weakness.   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to become part of the cpg (consumer packaged goods) industry?   Answer Question
    • What can you do for Colgate-Palmolive? -or- Why should I hire you?   Answer Question