Colgate-Palmolive

www.colgate.com
  www.colgate.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Development Interview

Applied via on campus recruiting. Accepted via on campus recruiting.
Single behavioral interview followed by a phone call signifying my offer.
Also met interviewers at my school' career fair one month prior and attended their information session.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you worked in a team to accomplish a goal"   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Customer Development Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in November 2011.

My situation was a little bit different than most, I was able to stumble across colgate-palmolive at an Career Fair and landed an interview for the next day. During the interview they presented a lot of situational questions (i.e. tell me about a time you faced a struggle in your professional life. How did you overcome this obstacle?) But other than that they just really want to get a feel for your personality and make sure that it fits in with the culture they have at Colgate-Palmolive. It's really important to have a lot of diverse experiences to talk about during the interview and engage them. Good luck to everyone, I hope this was helpful!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you had to face a personal obstacle in your life. How did you over come this obstacle?   Answer Question
    • Most prevalent strength and weakness.   View Answer
    • What makes you want to become part of the cpg (consumer packaged goods) industry?   Answer Question
    • What can you do for Colgate-Palmolive? -or- Why should I hire you?   Answer Question