Colgate-Palmolive Finance Interview Questions

3.5

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Phone call with HR. Followed by three interviews at their HQ in New York City. Mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were very good, and knew the processes and culture at Colgate really well. They highlighted the goods and the bads of working there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

You see several people within the day. It usually lasts at least several hours. Depending on the position, the minimum number people you are being interviewed is about 5, sometimes 6 people. Do not expect an instant feedback as the company takes a very long time making a decision on hiring.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you have implemented something. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question