Colgate-Palmolive

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in May 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview and face to face interviews

Interview Question – Situational questions. Expect competency based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer letter with little negotiation since it was entry level.

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in October 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of telephonic interview followed by a personal interview with the HR VP India

Interview Question – What was your single biggest professional achievement till date?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Human Resources Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in October 2009.

Interview Details – I met with recruiters on campus first. After passing through that round I went in for a round of in-person interviews with a couple managers and members of the division I would join. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and cordial. Questions were primarily behavioral in nature.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you applied your understanding of HR policies to deliver results for your team?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colgate-Palmolive

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive Human Resources interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees and interview candidates.