Colgate-Palmolive Intern Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morristown, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in April 2013.

Two rounds, first with hiring manager and former intern, second with area VP

Interview Questions
  • What was your biggest challenge/what management style do you prefer?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Colgate-Palmolive

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in May 2011.

The HR department was quite disorganized wiith the hiring and screening process. It took them over two months to issue out interview schedule after the deadline of the application. It took them over one month to issue out job offer notification after the interview.

Scheduling was terrible; poor communication with interview candidates; no notification that there could be an interview that is to be done over phone rather an in-person meeting.

The worst part was that when following up via phone. I get no return phone calls after leaving voicemails. When it is on the phone, they had no idea how far the screening process has progressed or how long it will take to give a definite answer. Very disappointed with the logistics and workflow of the HR department of a Fortune 500 company.

Quite the surprise and unexpected!

Interview asked many behavioral questions and background. Interviewers are are very courteous and professional in manner.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult problem at hand with a team of people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in April 2011.

I applied through my college recruiting system and got a response from an HR person for a on-site interview. Ended up being interviewed by 4 people total, half hour each. The questions were rather simple and mostly covered my qualifications, details about my resume and plans for future. Everybody was extremely nice and the whole interview process didn't feel formal, which reflects the overall culture of the company.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between costs and expenses?   Answer Question
    • What do you want to take away from this position?   View Answer

Intern Interview

campus recruitmen, was told that we would hear back within a week and no one ever heard back regarding whether or not there was a decision made. it seemed very unprofessional considering how pretigious the company is. after 3 emails sent, i decided to give up all together.

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Contacted by phone to schedule an in person interview. Met with three different people, including my future manager, his manager, and another manager in the office. The interviews were strictly behavioral/situational questions. A few days after I received a call from their HR head with a verbal offer and then was emailed the formal offer.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in October 2011.

They show up to career fairs. You can apply through your school or the website. They'll schedule you for a phone interview. From there they will eliminate some candidates. Then they will schedule an interview in Morristown, NJ. The HR Intern will probably be your point of contact for this. When you get there they will probably have two people for the behavioral/questioning part of the interview. Then they'll probably have two people for the technical interview. Technical interview seems pretty easy. Seems like they put more weight on how much they like you in the other interview. Not sure how long the process took.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you work when you're in a group?   View Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   View Answer
    The submitted offer, I accepted... I'm a college student.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in December 2008.

was not bad

very easy

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!