Colgate-Palmolive Project Engineer CO-OP Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Morristown, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

I had applied through my college recruiting website earlier and recieved an invitation for an on campus interview. The interview consisted of two 1:1 interviews, one with the HR rep and the other with the Engineering Manager. The interviews were simple scenario questions, it was rather dry at some points though--especially with the HR rep. They were both basically trying to get through the questions they had on their paper and get answers for them written. The questions were mainly scenario questions "Tell me about a time you exhibited leadership in a team" etc. From what I gather they just want to see that you can work well with the rest of Engineers and that you can problem solve and think on your own. Just know your resume and have good stories to back up each of the scenario questions and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abuot about a time where you exhibited leadership in a team (paraphrased)   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time where there was difficulty working with people and how did you overcome that (paraphrased also)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have yet to negotitate the offer. I didn't officially accept it yet but may if good terms can be negotiated.