Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

3.1

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview

Phone call with HR. Followed by three interviews at their HQ in New York City. Mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were very good, and knew the processes and culture at Colgate really well. They highlighted the goods and the bads of working there.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I went to the office , I first talk to the HR. The HR interview was the most difficult because you may think that everything is OK but that is where your employment is going to be play.

Customer Development Interview

Interview

Applied via on campus recruiting. Accepted via on campus recruiting. Single behavioral interview followed by a phone call signifying my offer. Also met interviewers at my school' career fair one month prior and attended their information session.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you worked in a team to accomplish a goal"   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in July 2014.

Interview

When being interviewed, make sure to bring your resume even though they have a copy of it. They ask you a series of questions of different ways you've applied yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and why Colgate?

Interview Questions

• They were all fairly easy as long as you have experience with working with different groups of people and different situations you may have been put in   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted as a Competency Based Interview where the panel of interviewers typically asks the candidate to describe situations which will ultimately result in a response that will highlight competency and skill set appropriate for success in the job applied for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were faced with a conflict and how you worked to resolve it   1 Answer

Research and Development Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Standard interview questions - I met with a manager and a Research Associate and it was done rather quickly. The best way to get your foot in the door at CP is to know someone.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - strengths and weaknesses, what are your lab experiences, etc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Contacted for an initial phone screen- no surprising questions there. She was very nice, but the interview seemed to go very fast. I wasn't expecting to, but I received a follow up email a week later requesting to set up another interview session (4 separate 1/2 hour interviews with 1-2 people interviewing for each one). I didnt feel like the professionals I spoke with were very enthusiastic about their career even when I asked them questions about themselves/the company/etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you anticipating a consumer need.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Rutgers, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

I went to my university's career fair and spoke with the recruiter who was extremely nice. I was asked a few questions , minimum GPA etc. Was contacted later that day and told I had gotten the intern position. Great experience overall!

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with certain lab techniques.   1 Answer

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Newark, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional interview. Technical and behavioral all in the same day. 45 minutes a piece.

Interview Questions

• In code, or pseudo-code, of your choice, write any sorting algorithm.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

I talked to the HR representitive in my college career fair. It takes them about a month to call me back and then schedule interview. The interview is on-site.Interview environment is so friendly which enable you to freely express your strength and

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major?   1 Answer