Colgate-Palmolive Interview Questions in Morristown, NJ

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in October 2013.

Met with recruiter at career fair. Received a call the next week to setup up on-site interview. Went for two rounds of interviewing, first was technical and then behavioral. Each was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • How do you swap two variables in Java without creating temp variable?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in April 2013.

Two rounds, first with hiring manager and former intern, second with area VP

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest challenge/what management style do you prefer?   View Answer

SAP Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in April 2012.

two managaer to one, lots of the same questions. thought went well, but no offer.

Pilot Plant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in October 2011.

Asked questions about yourself, what you do and why do you want to become it? The director usually comes and interviews students along with another person for 1:1 interviews. Very friendly people and want to see their interns learn. Just be positive and know what you are talking about because they can read off your face if you don't know what you're talking about.

Project Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in October 2011.

I had applied through my college recruiting website earlier and recieved an invitation for an on campus interview. The interview consisted of two 1:1 interviews, one with the HR rep and the other with the Engineering Manager. The interviews were simple scenario questions, it was rather dry at some points though--especially with the HR rep. They were both basically trying to get through the questions they had on their paper and get answers for them written. The questions were mainly scenario questions "Tell me about a time you exhibited leadership in a team" etc. From what I gather they just want to see that you can work well with the rest of Engineers and that you can problem solve and think on your own. Just know your resume and have good stories to back up each of the scenario questions and you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me abuot about a time where you exhibited leadership in a team (paraphrased)   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time where there was difficulty working with people and how did you overcome that (paraphrased also)   Answer Question
    Have yet to negotitate the offer. I didn't officially accept it yet but may if good terms can be negotiated.

GIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in March 2011.

consisted of one phone screen done by HR intern
    got called back for a "super day" on site
    met with 3 different groups of people and had 1 technical round and 2 non-technical rounds
    simple behavioral questions about leadership skills and participating in a team

they dont expect u to know everything but want to see your ability to learn.
    training is provided the first week you start internship.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation really.. they will increase your pay based on your education level. i saw no reason to negotiate.