Colgate-Palmolive Operator Technician Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operator Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in January 2007.

The first communication I had was a phone call after I applied online. Once I went through the phone interview, I was asked to come in for a computer test. There was about 30 other people who was there and took the computer test with me. The test consisted of questions on problem solving, working as a team, and following directions. After that, I recieved another phone call to come in for a 3rd interview. This one consisted of a exercise of putting an item together by yourself. You were timed and had specific directions to go by. You also had to check the certain parts for tolerances. Then I was contacted again by phone and asked to come in for a 4th interview. This time it was group exercise. The groups consisted of 4 people and you were asked to follow some written directions in which you and your group were to simulate a manufactoring process. After the exercise each person was asked to provide feedback on how the exercise went and what could be changed to make the process better. About 2 weeks later a recieved a job offer in the mail and was asked to either accept the job or decline the job. The letter had to be mailed back to the company and then you were contacted and told when you were to start training and all the other info.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are better suited to the job in which you applied than every other person that has applied?   Answer Question