Colgate-Palmolive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Oral Care Consultant Interview

Oral Care Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews over the course of 2 months. The first two interviews went well and were fairly standard behavioral and informational. The third interview was the most grueling interview experience I have had to date. The interview was conducted in a hotel room by their National Sales Trainer and their Associate Director of Oral Pharmaceuticals. If you want this job, don't bother applying unless you fit their cookie-cutter profile and have "revolving door" sales experience in the dental field arleady. Be prepared to spend at least an hour discussing your work experience, including your day-to-day activities. And be prepared to do so while feeling like you are in an interogation room. I have nearly a decade of sales experience, a master's degree with a 3.75 GPA and have devoted two months of my life to product research and relationship-building within the territory. All this, and I still couldn't overcome their cookie-cutter recruitment goals. This is not rocket-science, and they need to figure that out. I was prepared to leave a good job to come on board with them for the long-term. Very disappointed. Maybe Proctor and Gamble will feel differently.

Oral Care Consultant Interview

Oral Care Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive.

Interview Details – Written test and interview. Written test is basic math and logical reasoning and also english. Interview is by the area manager and the HR. Basically they try to test your acumen for the job.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions were asked. they just try to keep us comfortable at all times.   Answer Question

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!