Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CollabNet
- Associate Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at CollabNet (Brisbane, CA) in April 2011.
Standard hiring process with phone screen, intro interview and team member interview setting. The setting was in meeting room with just dialogue and bit of show and tell from my laptop.
- Tell me a story. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at CollabNet (Chennai (India)) in October 2010.
4 rounds of interview
- What is the latest trend in UI & UEX Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at CollabNet in January 2010.
I was submitted for the job and Interviewd through a recruiter. I had a very brief phone interview with the hiring manager/Controller. He was nice and too the point. He asked me questions about my G/L and my revenue experience. In the end, he didn't believe l had enough experience but I would have been interested in the position.
- What has been your experience with revenue recognition? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CollabNet (Chennai (India)) in July 2009.
Got my application through employee referral. First phase was the aptitude test that had Analytical Maths and English. Next got called for a 1:1 technical interview which had real good questions on Data structures. The second interview was on Databases, third was a CV walk through, fourth one with the Engineering Director about career goals and the last one was a normal HR interview.
- Had questions on Probability and other simple Maths topics to test the analytical skills. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at CollabNet (Chennai (India)) in March 2009.
First round of telephonic interview with team members from Brisbane(headoffice) and then from the chennai office. The overall tone and approach of the employer was very friendly and eager to know more about me. The next set of interview where at chennai office, with the senior memebers and the VP of engineering.
- How do you sell your design proposals to your stake holders? Answer Question
Collabnet offer was attractive especially they help you a lot to save tax and the package is designed in such a way. Also the bonus component and the mode of bonus payment "yearly / half-yearly / quarterly" is something one can negotiate on. The overall figure might not sound good but the take home if you calculate will be much attractive.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review