CollabNet Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CollabNet (Brisbane, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Standard hiring process with phone screen, intro interview and team member interview setting. The setting was in meeting room with just dialogue and bit of show and tell from my laptop.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CollabNet (Chennai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

4 rounds of interview

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CollabNet in January 2010.

Interview

I was submitted for the job and Interviewd through a recruiter. I had a very brief phone interview with the hiring manager/Controller. He was nice and too the point. He asked me questions about my G/L and my revenue experience. In the end, he didn't believe l had enough experience but I would have been interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience with revenue recognition?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CollabNet (Chennai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Got my application through employee referral. First phase was the aptitude test that had Analytical Maths and English. Next got called for a 1:1 technical interview which had real good questions on Data structures. The second interview was on Databases, third was a CV walk through, fourth one with the Engineering Director about career goals and the last one was a normal HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Had questions on Probability and other simple Maths topics to test the analytical skills.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CollabNet (Chennai (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

First round of telephonic interview with team members from Brisbane(headoffice) and then from the chennai office. The overall tone and approach of the employer was very friendly and eager to know more about me. The next set of interview where at chennai office, with the senior memebers and the VP of engineering.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell your design proposals to your stake holders?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Collabnet offer was attractive especially they help you a lot to save tax and the package is designed in such a way. Also the bonus component and the mode of bonus payment "yearly / half-yearly / quarterly" is something one can negotiate on. The overall figure might not sound good but the take home if you calculate will be much attractive.