Collabera

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Collabera in January 2010.

Interview Details – They called me up and I could barely understand the recruiter. He pushed me hard to return all these forms filled out with references and rate. I got a pre-screening call with the IBM manager and he asked me a few technical questions. The collabera recruiter called me and asked me what they had asked me in the interview. It seemed odd to me that he took notes about the technical questions. I got the feeling he was doing it to pass it along to a friend of his so that he could get the job. The second interview never happened. I called the conference number and waited 15 minutes before getting disconnected. No one else called in as agreed. I see this as unprofessional and disrespectful. I don't want to deal with this company ever again.

Interview Question – where are the Java logs stored?   Answer Question

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!