Collabera Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

3.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Collabera (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Process was very smooth. Multiple rounds happen. Recruiter was responsive all the time. Co-ordination with client for scheduling further round and update was good. Telephonic interview and cam interview were schedule as per my availability which was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Experience on current technology?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera in January 2010.

Interview

They called me up and I could barely understand the recruiter. He pushed me hard to return all these forms filled out with references and rate. I got a pre-screening call with the IBM manager and he asked me a few technical questions. The collabera recruiter called me and asked me what they had asked me in the interview. It seemed odd to me that he took notes about the technical questions. I got the feeling he was doing it to pass it along to a friend of his so that he could get the job. The second interview never happened. I called the conference number and waited 15 minutes before getting disconnected. No one else called in as agreed. I see this as unprofessional and disrespectful. I don't want to deal with this company ever again.

Interview Questions