Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015
Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.8

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Collabera.

Consistent communication throughout the entire interview process was lacking, excuses were made every time why they were delayed, interviewer did not show up or cancel for one of the interviews causing a wasted vacation day from current employment, role was changed in mid-process, when requesting clarification on the role change they did not answer, process ended with no communication in return during negotiation process.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews only allowed for them to question me as the candidate, when trying to learn more regarding the company and the position by asking my own questions interviews were cut short due to "time constraints".   Answer Question

Review Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Collabera.

The recruiter did not really provide much comment back as to making changes to the resume which could have benefited the review process. It was disappointing to have my recruiter contact a co-worker which I had recommended to inform them the position had been filled when I had not even been informed yet. I found out by my co-worker, I got an email 2 hours later from the recruiter. Poor customer service!

Interview Questions
    • Was lead to beleive that they were working in getting an interview when the recruiter had reposted the position on line again! Watch out!   Answer Question

Microsoft Interview

You call or apply online. Usually they call or email you back rather quickly. Then they give you the rundown of how they operate and what services they offer to employees like benefits and 401k, direct and deposit options. Next, they "try" to find you work in which they call you or email you a job description. You can then choose to accept or decline the job offer. Its pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with disgruntled employees.   View Answer

Because the job offered isn't in my career path

Commercial Underwriter Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Technical Writer Interview

The interview process was professional. Interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position and quite forthcoming with information anytime I had questions. Every step of the process was handled promptly. From phone interview to in person interview took about a week. I was kept abreast of decisions in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever written for a program you had no knowledge of?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera.

Pretty easy interview. Recruiters get back to you fairly quickly. Good company, I read some of the reviews and was pretty happy with my interview process. first there's the call from the recruiter and then you set up a time for the next round after they review your qualifications.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Collabera.

Very poor. Hard to understand what they really wanted.

It was over the phone, very rushed and urgent.

Logistics Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera.

They told me of my in person interview the day before it was to happen. They asked my salary requirements for really no reason

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview didn't really ask questions just confirmed my resume.   View Answers (2)
    I didn't get a chance to negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera in March 2014.

Got a cold call about the position. After some preliminary discussion, was told the IBM hiring manager would contact me for phone interview. Heard from him immediately, and phone interview lasted about half an hour. Very basic questions. Desperately needed a project manager and was content with proven track record of experience and education. 5+ years and PMP were sufficient. Hired me at the interview. Drug screen and background check were done within a few a days and I reported for my first day about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Was a very easy interview. Collabera judged my experience as a sufficient fit to recommend me to client (IBM).   View Answer
    Offer was for hourly rate on W-2. Benefits were available but no Collabera contribution.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Collabera.

Smooth.