Collabera

59 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Collabera in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Phone interview with Collabera. I felt like they want me to succeed by suggesting right answers. The interview consisted of technical and behavioral questions....2) Phone Interview with the Customer

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Over the phone, the rate was agreed at the beginning, before the interview with the customer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Portland, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Collabera in March 2014.

Interview Details – Got a cold call about the position. After some preliminary discussion, was told the IBM hiring manager would contact me for phone interview. Heard from him immediately, and phone interview lasted about half an hour. Very basic questions. Desperately needed a project manager and was content with proven track record of experience and education. 5+ years and PMP were sufficient. Hired me at the interview. Drug screen and background check were done within a few a days and I reported for my first day about a week later.

Interview Question – Was a very easy interview. Collabera judged my experience as a sufficient fit to recommend me to client (IBM).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer was for hourly rate on W-2. Benefits were available but no Collabera contribution.

Software Development Engineer II Interview

Software Development Engineer II
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Collabera in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. No algorithm questions. A recruiter called me and told me about the position details. Then he arranged an onsite interview after a small online C# and ASP.NET test. I talked to one PM, two SDE's and Team Lead and they asked a few questions to test my knowledge.

Interview Question – How to create signed assemblies in .net?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Collabera.

Interview Details – Very poor. Hard to understand what they really wanted.

Negotiation Details – It was over the phone, very rushed and urgent.

IT Consulting Interview

IT Consulting

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Collabera in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Tech questions from client.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. I should have been more up-to-speed on my SQL.   View Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Renton, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Collabera in June 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview with Collabera, followed by client interview, not very technical.

Negotiation Details – Low balled but than was given a higher rate.

Logistics Interview

Logistics

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Collabera.

Interview Details – They told me of my in person interview the day before it was to happen. They asked my salary requirements for really no reason

Interview Question – The phone interview didn't really ask questions just confirmed my resume.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I didn't get a chance to negotiation.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Collabera.

Interview Details – Smooth.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – straight-forward.

Chemical Technicuan Interview

Chemical Technicuan
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Collabera in August 2013.

Interview Details – the hiring manager was very respectful, but the only person i could understand. they didnt discuss their company at all but were very direct about their customer's specifications. there was no clear details about the job or working environment but i was qualified by resume and not confused on first day. required phone interview and drug test only.

Interview Question – do you know avogadro's number?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not permitted/discussed

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Collabera in November 2012.

Interview Details – Company selecting the candidate provided a positive interview experience

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Standard panel interview with client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating of this salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collabera

Worked for Collabera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collabera interview questions and advice. All 59 interview reviews posted anonymously by Collabera employees and interview candidates.