Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Starts from Call with recruiter where they will try to understand which technology we are comfortable with. Then 2 round of Technical Interviews with Managers followed by HR Interview. 1st Round is not so difficult but 2nd round is difficult.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

the hiring process consisted of 3 interviews, all in one day without notice. the people i interviewed with asked repetitive questions and did not work in my field or were my managers. after interviewing me and waiting almost 2 weeks, when offered the position, they said the only way i can accept is if I GIVE MY PRESENT EMPLOYER 2 DAY NOTICE AND CAN START IMMEDIATELY.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience? do you have a 4 year degree?   1 Answer

Negotiation

KNOW YOUR WORTH, STICK TO YOUR WORTH. i was nickel and dimed down to basically nothing because of this companies core values and unfair work ethics. the company is very unfair, and wants a top notch employee with various experience but wants to pay entry level/paid internship base pay. wait for a better offer, do not recommend.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews by the recruiter and manager. Then I was scheduled an in-person interview in New Jersey. I had to take a lay over flight in both directions. The process for the in person interview was very rushed. I also had to meet and interview with the owner of the company.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via phone who saw my resume on Monster. After a quick phone screening I received an email with more information on the position and a request for an in person interview. I attended the interview and spoke with two corporate recruiters as well as a regional manager. Later in the week I had another phone interview with another regional manager. Overall the interviews were repetitive and asked the basic questions about my skills, experience, strengths, and why I wanted to work in sales.

Technical Recruiter, Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Collabera in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by someone via LinkedIn. The next day, we talked on the phone to discuss a few details about the job; we then scheduled an in person interview for later in the week. The person who contacted me was extremely personable and kept in contact with me every day before (and after) the interview. I interviewed with her and a corporate manager, but spoke with each individually. I typically get VERY nervous before an interview, but as soon as I sat down with these girls, I was completely at ease. Both were GREAT: professional, but just casual enough to make me feel more than comfortable. The questions they asked were easy...the main thing they looked for: if I could hold a conversation, and if I'd be a good fit for their team.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel when you see due dates/deadlines approaching? What is ideal for you in terms of money? How much do you see yourself making?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

They called me for asking general questions, I had some doubts and they passed me with the Hiring Manager. They provided me also additional information about health plan, etc.Also information about the company, reward, the values of the company.

Interview Questions

• Type of authorization for working in USA Which methodology for Project Management I am familiar with? The hourly ratio Tell about about the duty an responsibilities in you last experience?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

So the recruiter contacted me and set up a phone interview with a director. The director never called so the recruiter set up a face to face. Once again the director got caught up. The recruiter told me he will reschedule. I wanted nothing to do with Collabera after that! Why would I want to work for a place who's director can't keep commitment.

Contractor to A Financial Institute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was normal ... on a phone. The problem I had was we had agreed upon a salary, then I got a phone call within half an hour saying that there was a mistake and they couldn't pay me what we agreed upon. The next question was "What is the minimum you would be willing to accept?" I gave them the same answer. I felt like they went for a bait and switch. I found out 3 weeks later that they had actually submitted my resume to the company at a rate lower than what I indicated I would accept.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a corporate recruiter and was asked to set up a time to have a phone interview with a recruiter from the local office. In this phone interview the recruiter continuously interrupted me while I was answering the questions she asked me. It was extremely rude and very unprofessional. We set up a time for me to come in and speak with the regional director. I came in for my interview and met first with 2 recruiters. They seemed very uninterested and were both on their computers the whole time. The first question they asked me was where else I had been applying and specifically asked names, which was extremely unprofessional to ask within the first minute of meeting someone. After about 5 minutes they went to go "find" the regional director. The recruiter came back and said he had stepped out and that I should come back in to the office another time when he was back in the office. That was it. No apology or sorry for your time spent coming in here, aka biggest waste of my time. They didn't even get up to walk me to the door. Overall an EXTREMELY unprofessional and rude staff and unwelcoming environment. I would never recommend this company to anyone after these experiences.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with corporate recruiter, in-person "interview" with basically the branch manager which was very conversational and didn't ask me any questions, interview with regional manager (who i was warned about due to him being intimidating), another meeting with the branch manager where I was once again not asked any questions. Nice people but had me drive 4+ hours multiple times to meet with them and then didn't ask me any questions when I got there, just spoke about the position which was pretty self explanatory as it was a recruiter position.