Collabera

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.8

Commercial Underwriter Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Technical Writer Interview

The interview process was professional. Interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position and quite forthcoming with information anytime I had questions. Every step of the process was handled promptly. From phone interview to in person interview took about a week. I was kept abreast of decisions in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever written for a program you had no knowledge of?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera.

Pretty easy interview. Recruiters get back to you fairly quickly. Good company, I read some of the reviews and was pretty happy with my interview process. first there's the call from the recruiter and then you set up a time for the next round after they review your qualifications.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Collabera.

Very poor. Hard to understand what they really wanted.

It was over the phone, very rushed and urgent.

Logistics Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera.

They told me of my in person interview the day before it was to happen. They asked my salary requirements for really no reason

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview didn't really ask questions just confirmed my resume.   View Answers (2)
    I didn't get a chance to negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera in March 2014.

Got a cold call about the position. After some preliminary discussion, was told the IBM hiring manager would contact me for phone interview. Heard from him immediately, and phone interview lasted about half an hour. Very basic questions. Desperately needed a project manager and was content with proven track record of experience and education. 5+ years and PMP were sufficient. Hired me at the interview. Drug screen and background check were done within a few a days and I reported for my first day about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Was a very easy interview. Collabera judged my experience as a sufficient fit to recommend me to client (IBM).   View Answer
    Offer was for hourly rate on W-2. Benefits were available but no Collabera contribution.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Collabera.

Smooth.

straight-forward.

Software Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Collabera in November 2013.

Very easy interview. No algorithm questions. A recruiter called me and told me about the position details. Then he arranged an onsite interview after a small online C# and ASP.NET test. I talked to one PM, two SDE's and Team Lead and they asked a few questions to test my knowledge.

IT Consulting Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Collabera in October 2013.

Phone interview. Tech questions from client.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. I should have been more up-to-speed on my SQL.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Collabera.

Recruiters seem to have little if any knowledge of the industry or the positions they are recruiting for.

Had to follow up with the recruiter several times because his follow-thru was non-existent.

Agreed to go forward with representation just to find out that a week later he did not get around to the submission.

Recruiter was forward "paperwork" for me to agree to but he never sent the information.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter had no idea what he was doing. Just read information off of a screen.   Answer Question