Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015
Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.8

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Collabera (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was quite nerve wrecking at first but fortunately able to answer with confidence as all is of my work experiences from past and later asked about skills which i have managed to express a positive input telling them that i can be an asset of the company too given the opportunity.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Consistent communication throughout the entire interview process was lacking, excuses were made every time why they were delayed, interviewer did not show up or cancel for one of the interviews causing a wasted vacation day from current employment, role was changed in mid-process, when requesting clarification on the role change they did not answer, process ended with no communication in return during negotiation process.

Interview Questions

• Interviews only allowed for them to question me as the candidate, when trying to learn more regarding the company and the position by asking my own questions interviews were cut short due to "time constraints".   Answer Question

Review Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Collabera (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The recruiter did not really provide much comment back as to making changes to the resume which could have benefited the review process. It was disappointing to have my recruiter contact a co-worker which I had recommended to inform them the position had been filled when I had not even been informed yet. I found out by my co-worker, I got an email 2 hours later from the recruiter. Poor customer service!

Interview Questions

• Was lead to beleive that they were working in getting an interview when the recruiter had reposted the position on line again! Watch out!   Answer Question

Microsoft Interview

Interview

You call or apply online. Usually they call or email you back rather quickly. Then they give you the rundown of how they operate and what services they offer to employees like benefits and 401k, direct and deposit options. Next, they "try" to find you work in which they call you or email you a job description. You can then choose to accept or decline the job offer. Its pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with disgruntled employees.   1 Answer

Because the job offered isn't in my career path

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

The interview process was professional. Interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position and quite forthcoming with information anytime I had questions. Every step of the process was handled promptly. From phone interview to in person interview took about a week. I was kept abreast of decisions in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever written for a program you had no knowledge of?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Recruiters get back to you fairly quickly. Good company, I read some of the reviews and was pretty happy with my interview process. first there's the call from the recruiter and then you set up a time for the next round after they review your qualifications.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very informative. Lots information about job roles/growth were provided. Had three people interview me during visit to site. I suggest you sell your experience with people the most, and why this job is right for you. Very excited and down to earth recruiters, appreciate honesty and being direct. Technical experience not required or asked about.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in recruiting? Why here at Collabera?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Collabera (Cedar Rapids, IA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was hired and interviewed on the phone. And had several follow up calls with other members of the Human Resources team. Finally I was interviewed by someone from the company I contracted with. I then submitted all pre- employment paper work via emails.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I worked better in a group or alone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fast paced. I was offered $16 an hour however after several delays in my start date I took a position with another company that was to start in two weeks. I got the call a week later that my start date was in three days. When I told Collabera that I had another position offer they added $2.00 on per hour. I took that offer.

Database Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

the company interview was to make sure to are committed to the work and able to go to the job site without issues. Client interview was done using Skype and was not difficult. Please go over you resume and background.

Interview Questions

• be prepare for questions to the details of your answers.   Answer Question