Collabera Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

So the recruiter contacted me and set up a phone interview with a director. The director never called so the recruiter set up a face to face. Once again the director got caught up. The recruiter told me he will reschedule. I wanted nothing to do with Collabera after that! Why would I want to work for a place who's director can't keep commitment.

Contractor to A Financial Institute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Collabera (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was normal ... on a phone. The problem I had was we had agreed upon a salary, then I got a phone call within half an hour saying that there was a mistake and they couldn't pay me what we agreed upon. The next question was "What is the minimum you would be willing to accept?" I gave them the same answer. I felt like they went for a bait and switch.

I found out 3 weeks later that they had actually submitted my resume to the company at a rate lower than what I indicated I would accept.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Collabera (Morristown, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a corporate recruiter and was asked to set up a time to have a phone interview with a recruiter from the local office. In this phone interview the recruiter continuously interrupted me while I was answering the questions she asked me. It was extremely rude and very unprofessional. We set up a time for me to come in and speak with the regional director. I came in for my interview and met first with 2 recruiters. They seemed very uninterested and were both on their computers the whole time. The first question they asked me was where else I had been applying and specifically asked names, which was extremely unprofessional to ask within the first minute of meeting someone. After about 5 minutes they went to go "find" the regional director. The recruiter came back and said he had stepped out and that I should come back in to the office another time when he was back in the office. That was it. No apology or sorry for your time spent coming in here, aka biggest waste of my time. They didn't even get up to walk me to the door. Overall an EXTREMELY unprofessional and rude staff and unwelcoming environment. I would never recommend this company to anyone after these experiences.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Consistent communication throughout the entire interview process was lacking, excuses were made every time why they were delayed, interviewer did not show up or cancel for one of the interviews causing a wasted vacation day from current employment, role was changed in mid-process, when requesting clarification on the role change they did not answer, process ended with no communication in return during negotiation process.

Interview Questions

• Interviews only allowed for them to question me as the candidate, when trying to learn more regarding the company and the position by asking my own questions interviews were cut short due to "time constraints".   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Collabera (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was quite nerve wrecking at first but fortunately able to answer with confidence as all is of my work experiences from past and later asked about skills which i have managed to express a positive input telling them that i can be an asset of the company too given the opportunity.

Review Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Collabera (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The recruiter did not really provide much comment back as to making changes to the resume which could have benefited the review process. It was disappointing to have my recruiter contact a co-worker which I had recommended to inform them the position had been filled when I had not even been informed yet. I found out by my co-worker, I got an email 2 hours later from the recruiter. Poor customer service!

Interview Questions

• Was lead to beleive that they were working in getting an interview when the recruiter had reposted the position on line again! Watch out!   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Collabera (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview with the end client went well. After long wait I got the interview scheduled.
    Once done with my Phone screen other phase went really fast.The interview process was very informative. Lots information about job roles/growth were provided.

Microsoft Interview

Interview

You call or apply online. Usually they call or email you back rather quickly. Then they give you the rundown of how they operate and what services they offer to employees like benefits and 401k, direct and deposit options. Next, they "try" to find you work in which they call you or email you a job description. You can then choose to accept or decline the job offer. Its pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with disgruntled employees.   1 Answer

Because the job offered isn't in my career path

Commercial Underwriter Interview

Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

The interview process was professional. Interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position and quite forthcoming with information anytime I had questions. Every step of the process was handled promptly. From phone interview to in person interview took about a week. I was kept abreast of decisions in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever written for a program you had no knowledge of?   Answer Question