Collaborative Consulting

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Burlington, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Collaborative Consulting in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Collaborative and went through an initial phone interview with the recruiter. From there, I had two phone interviews with senior project managers. I was then brought in for a 1:1 interview with the the VP of Operations, a senior project manager and a senior business analyst. I then had two 1:1 interviews, as well as a phone interview with the perspective client. In total, I went through 9 interviews.

Overall, the interviews were very cordial and most of them centered around "tell me about yourself" type of questions. There were no behavioral questions or tests whatsoever. Everyone I spoke with seemed very competent in their areas of expertise and had very extensive backgrounds. They were very open to speaking about the positive and negatives regarding the work and culture at Collaborative. Feedback was generally immediate.

The offer process was a bit different than what I've been used to at other consulting firms. Collaborative doesn't hire talent for the bench or to staff a potential project. Therefore, the offer was contingent of the client actually signing the the SOW for the project. In short, I had an offer, but didn't have an offer. In some ways, I see this as a benefit because a new hire isn't sitting around waiting to staff a project that may or may not materialize (which I've seen other places). But, it does draw out the process considerably and I spent most of the time in the dark about whether or not the client was going to pull the trigger.

Another important note is that Collaborative required that I pass a background check, the offer was also contingent on my passing the client's background check process. This also added additional time to the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Collaborative Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Collaborative Consulting Videos

Collaborative Consulting – Why Work for Us?

Our Firm: Collaborative Consulting Advantage & Qualifications Collaborative Consulting is an information technology and management consulting firm serving clients across the United States of America. We deliver a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collaborative Consulting Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Collaborative Consulting employees and interview candidates.