Collaborative Solutions

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Reston, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in December 2013.

Interview Details – Just met with staff and discuss the market space.

Negotiation Details – straightforward

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Senior Principal Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was awesome. I completed three phone interviews, with one being the person who would be my mentor. The same day I completed my last phone interview, I was contacted by HR with my offer, in addition to the individual explaining the employer benefits, which are awesome.

I must say, everyone I spoke to during my hiring and interview process confirmed that Collaborative was the company to be employed for.

Interview Question – During the interview process, the most difficult question was around technical experience, in which I was coming from a more functional background. However, the best approach is to always relate what you currently do to what they are asking, and everything will be fine!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was what I was expecting from being a first time consulting, so I was pleased with the initial offer.

Principal Consultant Interview

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Collaborative Solutions in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick process start to offer less than two weeks. All interviews were done over the phone. I spoke with three very knowledgeable people that loved what they did. They didn't, sugar coat the position they discussed the pros and cons and we truly interested in filling the position with the person that had the skills and would fit into the company culture,

Negotiation Details – No negation.

Principal Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Collaborative Solutions.

Interview Details – Collaborative makes the interview process simple. They were prompt and attentive to any question and went out of their way to make it comfortable for me. Every employee I spoke with (I had 4 separate phone interviews) was extremely professional and courteous. I could tell that each employee loved what they did and loved the company!

Interview Question – It is always difficult to express why you are leaving a good company. That was difficult for me.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another opportunity came up at current company. Were it not for that, I would have gladly accepted their offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Collaborative Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collaborative Solutions interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Collaborative Solutions employees and interview candidates.