Colle+McVoy

Very Easy Interview

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Colle+McVoy in March 2011.

Interview Details – First and second interviews was via Skype. Pretty painless overall. They were respectful of my existing employer and were flexible with interview dates and times. They were clear in their expectations of me and were friendly and approachable in the interviews. The other people who interviewed me for personality fit were friendly and helpful in helping me learn more about housing and the city and what it had to offer.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over more experienced people?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Colle+McVoy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colle+McVoy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Colle+McVoy employees and interview candidates.