Collective Point of Sale Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews in Toronto, ON Canada

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Collective Point of Sale Solutions in April 2011.

Started with a 10 minute phone interview, then I moved onto an interview with the HR Manager who asked the stereotypical interview questions. From there I moved onto an interview with a manager and Director of Sales.

Interview Questions
    • Where did you get your tie and why did you wear that one?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Collective Point of Sale Solutions in January 2012.

Initial communication was 1:1 phone interview with HR. Once successful they bring you in for face-2-face with HR. From there you meet with the Sales Manager who probes about past experience and goals in order to see if you fit the company culture.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't really a difficult question more a lack of transparency when I asked some pretty pointed questions about the sales role. A lot of deflecting going on from the Sales Managers end. Fairly standard set of sales questions   Answer Question
    None, take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Collective Point of Sale Solutions in August 2012.

I got an email with interview date options. When I chose the date they emailed me confirming the date and address.
    It turned out to be a group interview with around 10 people in the group. The experience wan't that good as there were candidates who worked at IBM and HP and CIBC on similar positions for a decade. It was kind of intimidating!!!!

Interview Questions
    • Basically the only question on the table was Tell us about yourself why do u think u are good match for the position and what do u have to offer??   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collective Point of Sale Solutions

Worked for Collective Point of Sale Solutions? Contribute to the Community!