College Board Associate Director Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at College Board.

Had a phone conversation and then 2 interviews in the NY office meeting with two and three people, respectively, at each visit

Interview Questions
  • It was challenging because each employee was talking to me as if I already had the position. It was a good feeling but also a little confusing. No real questions were asked but more of a conversation regarding the goals and objectives of the position   View Answer
I did try and negotiate for a flexible schedule but it seems as though that depends on your manager and varies from department to department. I did not negotiate salary.

Other Interview Reviews for College Board

Associate Director Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at College Board in April 2010.

Multiple interviews. I interviewed with 3 people who I have not seen since my interviews, so the interview process is not 100% reflective of the team you'll work with.

Interview Questions
    I didn't do that great of a job of negotiating (I basically told them I would accept the offer - and then started negotiating - bad idea) - HR made me disclose my salary history. I got a nice salary bump, but I wish I hadn't been so transparent.

Worked for College Board? Contribute to the Community!