College Board

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at College Board in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring manager called and set up a phone interview with the department manager. Spoke with the dept manager about the projects we would be working on and my background (30 min phone call) and received an offer the next day.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself after graduation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-Negotiable

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at College Board in April 2011.

Interview Details – initial HR phone interview. Followed by a second phone interview with hiring manager. Fairly easy for an internship. Some behavioral questions from HR. Very nice people and transparency with process.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you resolved a conflict   View Answer

Worked for College Board? Contribute to the Community!