College Board Interview Questions in Reston, VA

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.8

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at College Board (Reston, VA).

Interview

Most unprofessional interview I've ever had. HR lined up more than a dozen candidates in the same room, waiting for hours for the technical interviews. It is like a "gladiator" scene. After surviving the farce of the first round, I was called back for management interview. The questions were vague, CTO (or is it CIO?) was a no show. Received a curt email from HR that I was no longer in the run. Months later, HR contacted me for the same job. Are you kidding?

Support Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at College Board (Reston, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was brief and to the point as far as my skill set and what I am looking for. No pressure or intimidation was used during the interview. Very open and flexible to speak with the interviewer and they allowed me to feel comfortable. I was told details of the position and what is expected of me if I were to be a part of the team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about The College Board?   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at College Board (Reston, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

had to take javascript and CSS 20 minute online test. Then a technical - phone interview. And then a face-to-face interview. I was asked to write javascript code to reverse the order of the string="apple". A question on css -list with image. On how to align the image with text inside <li> element. I was not prepared for writing code and so got mixed up. If I was prepared, I definitely would be working for College Board.

Interview Questions

• The interviewee started off by saying - get ready to write some code.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at College Board (Reston, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring manager called and set up a phone interview with the department manager. Spoke with the dept manager about the projects we would be working on and my background (30 min phone call) and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-Negotiable