College Board

Relevance Date Difficulty

UI Developer Interview

UI Developer
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at College Board in September 2013.

Interview Details – had to take javascript and CSS 20 minute online test. Then a technical - phone interview. And then a face-to-face interview. I was asked to write javascript code to reverse the order of the string="apple". A question on css -list with image. On how to align the image with text inside <li> element. I was not prepared for writing code and so got mixed up. If I was prepared, I definitely would be working for College Board.

Interview Question – The interviewee started off by saying - get ready to write some code.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Reston, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at College Board in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring manager called and set up a phone interview with the department manager. Spoke with the dept manager about the projects we would be working on and my background (30 min phone call) and received an offer the next day.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself after graduation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-Negotiable

Worked for College Board? Contribute to the Community!