College Board Interview Questions in Reston, VA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at College Board in September 2013.

had to take javascript and CSS 20 minute online test. Then a technical - phone interview. And then a face-to-face interview. I was asked to write javascript code to reverse the order of the string="apple". A question on css -list with image. On how to align the image with text inside <li> element. I was not prepared for writing code and so got mixed up. If I was prepared, I definitely would be working for College Board.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewee started off by saying - get ready to write some code.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at College Board in April 2010.

Hiring manager called and set up a phone interview with the department manager. Spoke with the dept manager about the projects we would be working on and my background (30 min phone call) and received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    Non-Negotiable

Worked for College Board? Contribute to the Community!