College Nannies and Tutors

Updated Aug 10, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at College Nannies and Tutors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview. I first got a phone interview where I was asked a few question, then I was scheduled for an in person interview. I was asked my experience with childcare, along with other questions.I was also told the purpose of college nannies + Tutors and what they strive for and what I can do to be apart of that.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to be apart of this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for College Nannies and Tutors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Although the interviewer was late, I had a wonderful experience. I was given a brief background about the company, assignments and expectations. The interviewer was very nice and I felt at ease. I shared my teaching and tutoring skills. The interviewer supplied me with some of the materials in my favorite color. I left the interview feeling very confident.

Interview Questions

• What experiences can you bring to the family you are assigned to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Started off with a brief phone interview. The in-person interview seemed much more like a conversation, very easy and stress-free. However, much that was told to me during the interview about the company ended up not being entirely correct (intensity of training).

Interview Questions

• Anything related to the tutoring aspect (as that was not the position I was applying and being interviewed for).   Answer Question

Nanny Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors in May 2014.

Interview

Very informal interview process, the placement manager made me feel as though I was talking to a friend about what I like most about children, what have my previous experiences been like with children, what do I like to do outside of working and going to school. I truly enjoyed myself and found it easy to open up to them.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked was what I liked to do outside of working with children because I had no idea.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy! They have a sheet of questions that you answer and if you smile and bring children into everything you will have a higher chance of getting the job! Take your time and be positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkville, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Parkville, MO).

Interview

After applying online, I recieved a call the next day for an interview. Very friendly staff. Interview was very casual. Asked questions about what you like most about kids, how to deal with them when they misbehave, what would you do with them on a rainey day, etc. I was hired immediatly. Orientation is online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Katy, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within the week about setting up an interview. When I got home from university, I went in for an interview that lasted 30-45 minutes. It was relaxed and we got to know each other a little. She offered me a job that day that depended on my background check. I met with her again to get briefed about the online training that I had to complete then had my first job a couple days after I completed training.

Interview Questions

• How would you discipline a child who's parents are still at home?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very laid back. Asked about experience with children and specific items on my resume, where I could travel and how much I would prefer to work. A significant portion of their clients are need a regular nanny and they attempt to find a nanny that will fit a client that client perfectly. After viewing my resume they had a client in mind already and only asked me a few questions before setting up a meeting with the family.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applyed on the website and a week later i was called in for an interview. The interview was one on one with one of the managers. There was a long list of questions that had to do with experience and situations

Nanny Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors in December 2011.

Interview

Referred to me from a friend. I applied online and a Placement Manager called me. We had a phone interview and then I was invited to attend a face-to-face interview at the office. I met with the Placement Manager. There was a background check as well. Submitted to families. I met them at their homes for an in-home interview.

Interview Questions

• Most seemed to be pretty predictable. Experience with children, how to handle emergencies, how to handle difficult parents.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to neogiate with my manager to some degree, but not with the parents directly.