College Nannies and Tutors

Interviews for Top Jobs at College Nannies and Tutors

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through other source – interviewed at College Nannies and Tutors.

Started off with a brief phone interview. The in-person interview seemed much more like a conversation, very easy and stress-free. However, much that was told to me during the interview about the company ended up not being entirely correct (intensity of training).

Interview Questions
  • Anything related to the tutoring aspect (as that was not the position I was applying and being interviewed for).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for College Nannies and Tutors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkville, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkville, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at College Nannies and Tutors.

After applying online, I recieved a call the next day for an interview. Very friendly staff. Interview was very casual. Asked questions about what you like most about kids, how to deal with them when they misbehave, what would you do with them on a rainey day, etc.
    I was hired immediatly. Orientation is online.

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at College Nannies and Tutors in May 2012.

I applied online and got a call within the week about setting up an interview. When I got home from university, I went in for an interview that lasted 30-45 minutes. It was relaxed and we got to know each other a little. She offered me a job that day that depended on my background check. I met with her again to get briefed about the online training that I had to complete then had my first job a couple days after I completed training.

Interview Questions
    • How would you discipline a child who's parents are still at home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at College Nannies and Tutors in January 2012.

Very laid back. Asked about experience with children and specific items on my resume, where I could travel and how much I would prefer to work. A significant portion of their clients are need a regular nanny and they attempt to find a nanny that will fit a client that client perfectly. After viewing my resume they had a client in mind already and only asked me a few questions before setting up a meeting with the family.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applyed on the website and a week later i was called in for an interview. The interview was one on one with one of the managers. There was a long list of questions that had to do with experience and situations

Nanny Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at College Nannies and Tutors in December 2011.

Referred to me from a friend. I applied online and a Placement Manager called me. We had a phone interview and then I was invited to attend a face-to-face interview at the office. I met with the Placement Manager. There was a background check as well. Submitted to families. I met them at their homes for an in-home interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most seemed to be pretty predictable. Experience with children, how to handle emergencies, how to handle difficult parents.   Answer Question
    I was able to neogiate with my manager to some degree, but not with the parents directly.

Nanny Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at College Nannies and Tutors in May 2010.

I contacted the company to see if they were hiring and they were. I came in and filled out a questionnaire dealing with personality and previous experience, along with situational-based questions. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a child kept asking you to watch television when his/her parents specifically said it wasn't allowed?   Answer Question