College Planning Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Beachwood, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at College Planning Network in January 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume and cover letter online and recieved a call just a two or three days later. The phone interview was short and sweet, and I was invited to an in-person interview. A few days later, the interviewer called me and offered me a position, and we agreed on a rate.

Interview Question – What makes this position appealing to you. A simple question, but one I hadn't thought much about!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Education Consultant Interview

Education Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at College Planning Network in March 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview to discuss my background and knowledge on college counseling. Spoke with one person, who also educated me on how counselors were paid for their work with the company. Was told that after a phone consultation with the client I was to write a report that was a summary of the conversation including recommendations for the future. The interview itself was easy and the discussion was based more around the job expectations.

Interview Question – What factors are important to discuss with a student when helping them to research college options?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for College Planning Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at College Planning Network interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by College Planning Network employees and interview candidates.