College Planning Network

Interviews for Top Jobs at College Planning Network

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at College Planning Network in January 2010.

I submitted a resume and cover letter online and recieved a call just a two or three days later. The phone interview was short and sweet, and I was invited to an in-person interview. A few days later, the interviewer called me and offered me a position, and we agreed on a rate.

Interview Questions
    • What makes this position appealing to you. A simple question, but one I hadn't thought much about!   Answer Question

Education Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at College Planning Network in March 2011.

Phone interview to discuss my background and knowledge on college counseling. Spoke with one person, who also educated me on how counselors were paid for their work with the company. Was told that after a phone consultation with the client I was to write a report that was a summary of the conversation including recommendations for the future. The interview itself was easy and the discussion was based more around the job expectations.

Interview Questions
    • What factors are important to discuss with a student when helping them to research college options?   Answer Question