College Pro Painters

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Job Site Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at College Pro Painters.

Interview Details – Applied on their website. Got a call the next week from the local guy. Mostly a personality and experience interview

Job Site Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at College Pro Painters.

Interview Details – Very short, one phone call then a meeting with the franchise manager

Interview Question – What do you know about paint and painting houses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Job Site Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at College Pro Painters in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very simple. Why do you think you are the right fit for this job, etc.

Interview Question – All were straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Very Easy Interview

Bloomington, MN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at College Pro Painters in March 2007.

Interview Details – The hiring process for me was easy. I had a long time friend working as a manager that summer and needed people. I was unable to get a job anywhere else, so i took this one. The interview was incredibly easy since it was one of my friends and we just discussed roles and responsibilities.

Interview Question – Describe your past job experience and any leadership roles you held.   Answer Question

Rochester, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at College Pro Painters in May 2007.

Interview Details – I submitted my application and was called by the regional manager. We met in a coffee shop to talk about the job. He asked me about previous work experiences and I told them how I had painted for 3 years and was a business major in school. He asked me situational questions which I answered and he offered me the job on the site. its fairly easy because they have high turnover, low retention and need a number of crews of at least 4 people each.

Interview Question – How would you paint a house?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were no pay negotiations. They offer you a starting wage then tell you youll have the opportunity to advance your pay.

Job Site Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at College Pro Painters.

Interview Details – Manager called, asked me where I went to school and when I could start working. Told a little bit about himself and what the requirements of the job were. Nothing too crazy or different compared to most interviews. They just want to make sure you are physically able to paint houses.

Interview Question – When can you start working?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at College Pro Painters

Worked for College Pro Painters? Contribute to the Community!