College Summit

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Partnership Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at College Summit.

Interview Details – The overall process took almost two months. I went to two interviews where I met and interacted with the entire team through lunch meetings. After the second meeting, I was informed by the executive director that I would be receiving an offer letter. We discussed a possible timetable for a start date and I felt that I had the job.

A week later, I was asked to come in for the "formal" interview which took almost two hours. There were more than 40 questions that were asked at a time by the executive director and each team member conducts separate interviews. The team members focus on areas like organization, teamwork and communication.

Two weeks later, I was told I didn't get the position because of funding cuts. However, found out later that they had instead hired another candidate and announced it via social media. I wish they had been more upfront and not as misleading while I interviewed and waited to hear from them.

Interview Question – You have a bouquet of flowers. One of the flowers is a rose. Another is a tulip. The other flower is a daisy. How many flowers do you have?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for College Summit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at College Summit Student Partnership Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by College Summit employees and interview candidates.