College of American Pathologists

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Northfield, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at College of American Pathologists.

Interview Details – Hiring process is thorough and provides an overall introduction to the organization and the position of interest.

Negotiation Details – Fair and competitive

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at College of American Pathologists.

Interview Details – Jerky and haphazard; unpredictable lapses in communication from their side

Interview Question – We would like you to interpret our strategy for social media (but it kept changing)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The discussion took place over several months and it became apparent that they would not be ready to execute, so I broke off negotiation.

Senior Java Consultant Interview

Senior Java Consultant
Northbrook, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at College of American Pathologists in June 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview only. This was 6 yrs ago. Spoke with Manager and Lead. Decent questions, good disposition. They are in it for the work you can do for them. Good people. I got the job and I was happy to work for them.

Negotiation Details – This was a contract job.

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at College of American Pathologists.

Interview Details – phone interview w/ recruiter, in-person interview with top HR executive, 3-person panel interview with managers of department

Interview Question – How are you passionate about customer service, even if someone is yelling at you?   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Technology

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at College of American Pathologists in June 2008.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview...3 rounds of interviews. First I interviewed with some directors from other parts of the organization. Next on interviewed with some direct reports. Then peers and hiring manager.

Be prepared and flexible.

Interview Questions

Strategy Interview

Strategy

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at College of American Pathologists in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screening and a subsequent phone interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – What is your management style?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for College of American Pathologists? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at College of American Pathologists interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by College of American Pathologists employees and interview candidates.