College of American Pathologists Interview Questions in Northfield, IL

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Finance Division Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at College of American Pathologists.

Initial contact was voicemail left by a staffing specialist, who initially left my phone number as her call back number. I then had a phone interview with another staffing specialist. Woman was very pleasant, no difficult questions, gave a good indication of the culture, who would succeed, etc. She said she would follow up if the hiring manager wanted to bring me in for an in person interview.

I was called back within a couple weeks to schedule an in-person interview. I was told 1:30pm, arrived at 1:15pm, and no one came to get me until 1:45pm. Interview started with meeting with staffing specialist, then met with HR Business Partner for over an hour. Nice person. Very informative of the culture, training, expectations for managers and team members.

Next was interview with hiring manager. Met for over an hour. Gave good indication of expectations, why role was open, where team was headed.

I sent my thank you notes, received replies from two of the people I met with that I would hear from them "next month", and that I was "in the running for the position".

I saw the job be reposted several times across multiple job boards. I have yet to hear from them, despite the dreaded "you're in the running" comment. After a month I followed up with an email to see where they were in the process and I have not heard back from them. Obviously communication is not that important to them.

Interview Questions