College of Charleston Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at College of Charleston

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at College of Charleston.

I submitted online and heard back within the week. The interview was about 10 questions long and mostly had to do with the specific tasks of the job.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was what I would most like to change about the organization.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at College of Charleston in May 2009.

Applied online, received a call to come interview. The interview was a panel of various members of the department (3 plus the director/dept head). It lasted 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions (tell me about a time when...). They called back roughly 3 weeks later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges do you think the College faces as a whole?   View Answer
    No negotiation a lower level public employee at a public institution, its a straight calculation based off of years experience.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied for this position and tried reaching out through the HR department two weeks after filling my application just being told my call/emails will be returned. None of this happened until a full two months had passed and had gotten an email from an automated server saying that the postion had been filled.

Worked for College of Charleston? Contribute to the Community!