College of Charleston Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at College of Charleston

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at College of Charleston (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I submitted online and heard back within the week. The interview was about 10 questions long and mostly had to do with the specific tasks of the job.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was what I would most like to change about the organization.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at College of Charleston (Charleston, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was forthright for the most part. I applied for the position in February, and was contact in May for a Skype interview. After the Skype interview, the flew me up for my in-person interview. About 2 and a half weeks later, I had an offer. I didn't find the interview itself incredibly taxing, and felt that having done my due-diligence in preparing, I absolutely nailed it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are a match for this position- provide data from your current position as evidence   Answer Question
    • What are you most looking forward to in this position? What are you dreading?   Answer Question
    • Why are you leaving your current post?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Interview

I applied for this position and tried reaching out through the HR department two weeks after filling my application just being told my call/emails will be returned. None of this happened until a full two months had passed and had gotten an email from an automated server saying that the postion had been filled.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at College of Charleston (Charleston, SC) in May 2009.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to come interview. The interview was a panel of various members of the department (3 plus the director/dept head). It lasted 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions (tell me about a time when...). They called back roughly 3 weeks later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you think the College faces as a whole?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation a lower level public employee at a public institution, its a straight calculation based off of years experience.