College of DuPage Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at College of DuPage

Clerical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at College of DuPage.

Interview

No interview was made due to knowing a professor who needs assistance to supervise an engineering seminar on a weekend. Due to my collaboration with my future supervisor, I later did work on the side during the weekends prior to the year ending and being hired on the spot as a student worker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible time while very helpful while taking classes at COD for my associates degree.

Office Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at College of DuPage (Glen Ellyn, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview took less than an hour. Very little questions were asked. Just reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not budge on salary

Clerical Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at College of DuPage.

Interview

COD uses a long web form for initial applications for all jobs- tedious to fill out but while you're at it you can apply to several positions that interest you at once. Got a call a week or so later to interview, interview was about 45 minutes and pretty relaxed. This definitely depends what you are applying for though, as the College obviously has many different departments.