College of DuPage

Very Easy Interview

Office Interview

Office
Glen Ellyn, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at College of DuPage in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interview took less than an hour. Very little questions were asked. Just reviewed my resume.

Interview Question – How long did it take you to get here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not budge on salary

Very Easy Interview

Clerical Assistant Interview

Clerical Assistant

I applied in-person and interviewed at College of DuPage.

Interview Details – No interview was made due to knowing a professor who needs assistance to supervise an engineering seminar on a weekend. Due to my collaboration with my future supervisor, I later did work on the side during the weekends prior to the year ending and being hired on the spot as a student worker.

Interview Question – Nothing ever happen with questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flexible time while very helpful while taking classes at COD for my associates degree.

Clerical Assistant Interview

Clerical Assistant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at College of DuPage.

Interview Details – COD uses a long web form for initial applications for all jobs- tedious to fill out but while you're at it you can apply to several positions that interest you at once. Got a call a week or so later to interview, interview was about 45 minutes and pretty relaxed. This definitely depends what you are applying for though, as the College obviously has many different departments.

Interview Question – How do you define excellent customer service   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for College of DuPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at College of DuPage interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by College of DuPage employees and interview candidates.