College of Staten Island Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at College of Staten Island

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Staten Island, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at College of Staten Island in January 2011.

All about microsoft office, word excel outlook or power point. Some questions about connecting shared drive and networking. Tcp/ ip, vpn will the hardest questions they can ask. Hiring process very easy.

No negotiations

Teaching Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Staten Island, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at College of Staten Island in May 2009.

The interviewer asked me why I wanted the job, and I told him that I loved working with children. He asked me which school I wanted to work in and what grade I wanted to work with. It was a simple interview and a guaranteed job. If you would like to become a Teaching Scholar just make sure you love working with children in a school setting.

Admissions Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at College of Staten Island in August 2011.

Received a phone call asking to come in for a one on one interview. Went in and waited for about 20 minutes. Spoke with the secretary who seemed nice. Went into the interview and sat with two directors who asked questions regarding my current position and what I could do to improve their office.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult situation/ student?   Answer Question

Worked for College of Staten Island? Contribute to the Community!