Colliers International Interview Questions

2.7

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Colliers International.

One person - others by phone. One person over the phone to see if they liked me. Discussed qualifications. Then from there, two other levels to have calls with. From there an in-person meeting was setup and a background check was conducted. When that all came through, a personality test was issues and an offer was made. Points about offer were discussed and a final offer was given.

Interview Questions
    • What was client base - asked to show names.   View Answer
    A few weeks - job responsibilities

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Colliers International in May 2014.

The Hiring Process took about two weeks. I applied for the position on their careers webpage and waited for a week for some sort of response from the company. After I had not heard from them, I took it upon myself to email my resume directly to someone in the Marketing department. I was called in for an interview that day! It was about a week before the interview took place and it went as well as it could have gone. They are a great company that clearly knows how to be successful.

Interview Questions
    • The environment was very laid back and the interviewers were very friendly, doing their best to make me feel comfortable in their environment. Given that, there were no unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Colliers International.

5 rounds of interview. For the position, it was a waste of time.

Met all the Principals. Made it appear as if it was an opportunity of a lifetime. Was a joke however.

Interview Questions
    • Any High School graduate could have answered them correctly after a very heavy night of drinking   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Colliers International.

Small office near Santa Monica. Two interviewers asked me questions in a small room. They asked questions such as why did you choose your school, job experience, and other typical interview questionnaire.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Colliers International in March 2014.

Met with a recruiter in a coffee shop, walked through my resume, and talked at LENGTH! Met 2 team members in the office for the 2nd interview. They had some questions but mostly it was conversational. came back a 3rd time to meet another EA and the HR Director I was going to support. Came back a 4th time to spend additional time with the HR Director and had coffee with another EA who has been supporting the Director while they look to fill this position. This was an excruciating process. The HR Director ended up asking me questions that were against typical interview procedure...ie. my home life (kids? married? etc) I felt uncomfortable to answer the questions and probably should have just walked away. But I answered truthfully. Turns out they rejected me as a candidate because of my situation, they said they felt I had "lied" about my situation and they didn't want a liar. I was highly offended and gave the recruiter a piece of my mind

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Colliers International.

The interview process was lengthy. First, I interviewed with an employment agency, and then had two additional interviews with the people who became my bosses.

Interview Questions
    • For me, the most difficult questions involved knowledge of financial/accounting practices since I am fairly new to the field of business. For anyone versed in these topics, the interview should be fairly simple.   Answer Question
    Brief. After my third interview, I waited about 3 days before being offered the job. At that point, all I had to do was pass a drug test.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Colliers International.

Talked to group I would be working with, short open conversation, no hard questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Success, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Colliers International.

it was pretty straightforward. they emailed me and asked me to come in. During the interview they just leo talking about the company and did not really ask me any questions. I am sure he could see that i was super nervous and shivering in my seat as it was my life's first interview. Be confident and research about the company as they will ask you to ask them questions.

Roving Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Colliers International.

The manager that hired me had a hard time making a decision I guess. Was asked back for a 4th interview and turned down the job initially, since he couldn't make a decision. Was called back a year later for a different position and accepted the job after only 1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • Had to take an engineers test, which can be daunting. After I was hired and talked to other maintenance techs, found out they didn't have to take a test.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, was offered $4 an hour more than I was making at the time.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Colliers International in May 2012.

They contacted me from Indeed. Met Administrative Manager, then the Broker Executive VP for a team.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions..... easy. They did not check references, just hired me right away based on my skills.   Answer Question
    none. Just offered me 40 Grand.

Worked for Colliers International? Contribute to the Community!