Collins Consulting Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collins Consulting

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Collins Consulting in August 2013.

Three Interviews back to back

Interview Questions
    • How well do you take rejection?   View Answer
    • What sort of past experience do you have dealing/working with people?   View Answer
    • Are you competitive? Are you self-driven to be the best in a situation?   View Answer
    • When you fail at something, what do you do next?   View Answer
    No negotiable issues. Wanted candidates that accepted to come into the office and "hit the ground running"

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Collins Consulting in October 2010.

Essentially asked if I could type, liked technology and could stand to make high-volume outbound calls. Answered in the affirmative. Asked questions about money which were shrugged or waved away. The only interviewer who seemed interested in my background said "I love what I do" when I asked if they liked their job, then looked at me as if to say, "Run! Because you won't."

Interview Questions
    No or negligible negotiation phase. They want you "hungry."

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Collins Consulting in August 2010.

2 person interview. met with recruiting manager and the VP of Sales. Had a very pleasant conversation over approximately two hours. Was interested based on environment, responsibilities, and pay scale.