Colonial BancGroup

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Consultant Interview

Investment Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Colonial BancGroup in July 2008.

Interview Details – I submitted resume to sales manager. He invited me in for one on one. There were other interviews with regional managers on the bank side and the whole process including background check took about 2 weeks before Ianded the position.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit for our company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. I would advise others to meet with branch manager and inquire about turnover. That would be standard for any bank you interview with. Most important is that you click with the people you work alongside with like tellers, branch manager, and new accounts reps given those are the folks who refer business to you.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Colonial BancGroup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colonial BancGroup interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Colonial BancGroup employees and interview candidates.