Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.
- Sales Agent (5)
- Insurance Agent (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- ADM (2)
- Associated Customer Service Representative (2)
- District General Agent (2)
- Territory Recruiter (1)
- Consultant and Manager (1)
- Benefit Consultant (1)
- Benefits Counselor (1)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (1)
- Leadership Development Program (1)
- Insurance Sales Representative (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Sles (1)
- Independent Sales Representative (1)
- Sales Person (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- District Sales Manager (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Products (1)
- Life Insurance Agent (1)
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in May 2011.
It was an easy process, they will hire anyone that says yes to a 1099 position. Interview and background was easy. Communication was a little slow though
- Are you willing to work as a 1099 person Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.
ADM InterviewInterview Details
Fair and honestInterview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNone - commission only.Accepted Offer
- "Will you and your family be ok with a commission only job?" Answer Question