Colony Capital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colony Capital

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Colony Capital (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

two step interview process, phone screen first then in person interview. There were 4-5 people who took turn to interview. Process was easy but lengthy. Sounded like they were very busy and each took time out to interview for 15 mins

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Colony Capital.

Interview

Interviewed with two people, at once. I was surprised at how casual they were, but I guess it was casual Friday. Both interviewers were very nice and not intimidating. Asked me all the regular interview questions, nothing out of left field.

Interview Questions

• No crazy questions. The only unusual thing was that it seemed like they tried to talk me out of the job.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Lax, just have good grades and good extracurriculars. They did not care to much about my excel abilities, rather, they suggested I get good with it and read up.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Colony Capital in July 2009.

Interview

pretty general questions such as how did overcome the hardship with teammates or co-workers and behavioral questions. After the initial interviwer has done, the each team member interviewed and greeted me and asked me if I have questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you had a conflict with co-worker or teammates and how did you overcome the conflict.   Answer Question