Colony Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Colony Capital

Interview Details – Lax, just have good grades and good extracurriculars. They did not care to much about my excel abilities, rather, they suggested I get good with it and read up.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with real estate?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Colony Capital in July 2009.

Interview Details – pretty general questions such as how did overcome the hardship with teammates or co-workers and
behavioral questions. After the initial interviwer has done, the each team member interviewed and greeted me and asked me if I have questions.

Interview Question – Tell me when you had a conflict with co-worker or teammates and how did you overcome the conflict.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Colony Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colony Capital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Colony Capital employees and interview candidates.