Color + Information Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Color + Information

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Color + Information in August 2011.

Found job posting on Craigslist. Just had one interview. The interview was very casual and quite informal. I showed my portfolio and talked a little about my experience but I got the feeling it was more based on interaction than experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was previously self employed and I was asked why I wanted to now work for someone   Answer Question

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Color + Information.

Basic question regarding skill level., expertise in various areas including web, graphic, video, and information architecture to name a few. Went through online or printed portfolio. Very minor questions regarding the portfolio. After reviewing the portfolio, they discussed a typical day to day, the projects and processes to complete each within deadlines.

Interview Questions

Worked for Color + Information? Contribute to the Community!