Color + Information

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

Web/Graphic Designer
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Color + Information in August 2011.

Interview Details – Found job posting on Craigslist. Just had one interview. The interview was very casual and quite informal. I showed my portfolio and talked a little about my experience but I got the feeling it was more based on interaction than experience.

Interview Question – I was previously self employed and I was asked why I wanted to now work for someone   Answer Question

Web/Graphic Designer Interview

Web/Graphic Designer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Color + Information.

Interview Details – Basic question regarding skill level., expertise in various areas including web, graphic, video, and information architecture to name a few. Went through online or printed portfolio. Very minor questions regarding the portfolio. After reviewing the portfolio, they discussed a typical day to day, the projects and processes to complete each within deadlines.

Interview Question – None, very easy and laid back interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Color + Information? Contribute to the Community!