Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing

www.colorado.gov
Unclaimed Profile

Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing in April 2008.

It is arbitrary depending on who you are interviewing with. People do not want to work there, so if they are desparate they will give you a nice short interview and hire you.

Interview Questions
    • What was your worst experience with a manager at a previous job? Turned out it was them after I took the job.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Trust Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.

Employment with the state is a lengthy process. Expect a 3 months from the time you submit your application to interview. The state also requires that you take an exam before they give you an interview. This exam was emailed and we were given one week to complete the exam. Then they interview the top three candidates based on the scores of your test.

Interview Questions
    • The exam was vague and it was uncertain what they were really asking for.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.

The application process included submitting written responses to questions outlining specific qualifications. The questions were appropriate to the job. I had a single interview, but none of the interviewers were my to-be supervisor, which I didn't find out until the day I started. The time between application and start date was almost 4 months, which was difficult while I was unemployed. [This is more a function of the personal system of the State, as dictated by the Constitution.]

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall. None of the questions were particularly difficult as I was well-qualified for the position.   Answer Question
    I was offered essentially the minimum range of the salary. I countered with something near the top end based on my experience. It was accepted.

Work at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing? Share Your Experiences

Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing