Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing

www.colorado.gov

Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Assistant Interview

Program Assistant
Denver, CO

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing in April 2008.

Interview Details – It is arbitrary depending on who you are interviewing with. People do not want to work there, so if they are desparate they will give you a nice short interview and hire you.

Interview Question – What was your worst experience with a manager at a previous job? Turned out it was them after I took the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Trust Officer Interview

Trust Officer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.

Interview Details – Employment with the state is a lengthy process. Expect a 3 months from the time you submit your application to interview. The state also requires that you take an exam before they give you an interview. This exam was emailed and we were given one week to complete the exam. Then they interview the top three candidates based on the scores of your test.

Interview Question – The exam was vague and it was uncertain what they were really asking for.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing.

Interview Details – The application process included submitting written responses to questions outlining specific qualifications. The questions were appropriate to the job. I had a single interview, but none of the interviewers were my to-be supervisor, which I didn't find out until the day I started. The time between application and start date was almost 4 months, which was difficult while I was unemployed. [This is more a function of the personal system of the State, as dictated by the Constitution.]

Interview Question – I don't recall. None of the questions were particularly difficult as I was well-qualified for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered essentially the minimum range of the salary. I countered with something near the top end based on my experience. It was accepted.

Worked for Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing? Contribute to the Community!