Colorado Judicial Branch

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colorado Judicial Branch

Manager of Technical Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process with this group was interesting. I had to meet with a panel of 8 people which made it a little daunting to say the least. There was a series of question and answers that lasted about 1 hour. Nice bunch of people.

Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

3-4 rounds. panel interviews. same questions every time.

Interview Questions

• What is our greatest weekness   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Court Judicial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online 3 times for openings before getting an interview. Panel interview asking typical questions about relateable experience and why I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you disagreed with your supervisor and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Explain your idea of customer service as it relates to the field of government and justice.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations